Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubitup threw the punch

How about this...

We get all you internet-tough guys at Voodoo every Wednesday and have fight night!

I'll get heavy boxing gloves and we'll all watch you website guys beat the shit out of each other!

No cover and $4 Martinis all night

Hey Moo, I read that whole article in the Bergen Record and laughed my ass off! You will be famous and rich... keep it up buddy!

PS

This thread is great, just knowing "a sucker-puncher" got beat up makes me feel better today

I was at Joey's and both you guys are fucking homos.

I am always one to pick and start fights on the internet but who fucking actualy hits someone over words. YOU ARE BOTH HOMOS AND NEED TO GROW TE FUCK UP.

Now If you think that was a fight you are really fucking gay you two were swinging slaps like a bunch of bitches. Ive seen fourth grade girls throw better punches, very dissapointing performance on both parts and if you say that either party "WON" that slap throwing pussy debauchery of a fight YOU NEED TO GET A FUCKING CLUE.

Just my 2 cents now that we've wasted enough time on this shit let it go away...

Originally posted by kostaP

I am always one to pick and start fights on the internet but who fucking actualy hits someone over words. YOU ARE BOTH HOMOS AND NEED TO GROW TE FUCK UP.

Now If you think that was a fight you are really fucking gay you two were swinging slaps like a bunch of bitches. Ive seen fourth grade girls throw better punches, very dissapointing performance on both parts and if you say that either party "WON" that slap throwing pussy debauchery of a fight YOU NEED TO GET A FUCKING CLUE.

Just my 2 cents now that we've wasted enough time on this shit let it go away...

well said if me and kosta would slapped the shit out of both crews wit out a scratch

Originally posted by kostaP

ahahahahahaha

Originally posted by liqidtouch

the word for today is

<>"debauchery "<>

make sure to use it as frequently as possable

and please use it in the correct manner as our friendly

neighboorhood Kosta-man has done so above.

..play nice boys / gilrs / and others

im sorry but just what in the hell are you talking about

Originally posted by hdog

and eathotdogs finished it

thats right frankie stylz the owner of clubitup threw a punch at my boy mr. slip over internet drama

and in return got his as beaten !!!

I dont like postin shit like this but the kid lost all respect trying to sneak him and he deserved to get f'd up in return!

veto clubitup the official pussy site

you both need to get lives outside of the internet, grown men fighting over message boards, pathetic

Hey Kosta,

Were you woring at the diner and hear a couple of upper-class folk use that word?

Or was your family scolding you for working in the nightclub biz instead of the family biz and hit you with that word?

de·bauch·er·y __ (_P_)__Pronunciation Key__(d-bôch-r)

n. pl. de·bauch·er·ies

Extreme indulgence in sensual pleasures; dissipation.

debaucheries Orgies.

Archaic. Seduction from morality, allegiance, or duty.

n : a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity [syn: orgy, debauch, saturnalia, riot, bacchanal, bacchanalia, drunken revelry]

\De*bauch"er*y\, n.; pl. Debaucheries. 1. Corruption of fidelity; seduction from virtue, duty, or allegiance.

2. Excessive indulgence of the appetites; especially, excessive indulgence of lust; intemperance; sensuality; habitual lewdness.

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Hey Kosta,

Were you woring at the diner and hear a couple of upper-class folk use that word?

Or was your family scolding you for working in the nightclub biz instead of the family biz and hit you with that word?

Id say the latter. Haven't worked in the diner in years. Pops was never happy with me.