Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for all Jersey Girls???? Steriods

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Do JRZ girls like juice heads?? What do jersey girls prefer. A monster juice head or a guy that is natural like a guy on the cover of mens health???? Plus guys can spot fake tits from a mile away but can girls tell if someone is on the sauce??? I know guys can but can girls??? Your answers will determine if I stick needles in my ass!!!!!!! So help me!!!!

Guest saleen351

see I'm not small right now 6'1 215 but not that built. any way two options. sustenon with d ball.

or just clembuterol (spellings are wrong)

If girls don't like it then why do so many juice head juice in the summer??? Tempts should be called the sauce factory!!! See I get it cheap and easy so why not!

If you looking to not get bigger but ripped why are you going to do d-bol and sus.You should use primo/winstrol or if you just want to loose that fat clense.In the long run natural is better all my friends that juice only look good when they juice then when then off they stop working out and get bloated.It's funny how in less then two months there abs go to rolls.

I don't think most girls can tell whether or not you juice and I don't think they really care. I think its a matter of how you treat them and others.

As for me, I'm 5-11 and 205 all natural. I think you have the size, just work on getting it toned up, especially the abs.

As far as shirts are concerned, I prefer everyone wearing next to nothing. Skin is in and its natural.

do it....but also mantain yourself ..cuz its very addicative....not to the body but mentaly...cuz you like what you see...

if you start....then you must finish otherwise you fall into dep.

cwm20.gif

Ok since mostly guys are answering this and telling you to do it...Personally I don't like juiceheads. It just looks nasty to be that big. If you work out and have a medium to slim body that it cut, that looks hot. It's up to you. Don't do it for the girls, if u would like to look like that fine, I don't see why but it's your choice.

That is true about as soon as you stop u just don't look good at all. A friend of mine was injecting some stuff...got huge ..he got hurt and couldn't work out for a little while and he got pretty fat.

my best advice is use natural stuff like creotine steroids only make u look good while ur'e on them but once u stop using u get fat creotine sorta does the same thing but not to that extent u should just try exercising without any substances if u don't see any results then use something like taht but i don't recomend steroids

Guest saleen351

I think girls all lie, most of them in MY OPINION will say I don't like a juice head, but in reality they want a big guy that is all ripped up to showcase for there friends. Plus the whole security thing with having a big guy. Girls don't tell you they like JUice heads,but why then when my brothers did them and all my friends did them they pulled at least Twice The ASS!!!!!! Can any girl answer that question????????????

Okay honest opinion, I like some juiceheads. There are some that do just the right amount that are big but aren't monsters, they don't have the puffiness, the zits and all the other gross stuff. But then there are the ones who do have that stuff and they are just a turn off. Everybody is different and reacts differently so it depends. And yes, most girls can tell who is on it and who is not. Great definition usually does not come naturally. Just my opinion though...

cwm36.gifcwm36.gifcwm36.gifcwm36.gif

------------------

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse?

Not a girl...but I'm sure there are SOME girls who like juice heads. The majority of the girls I know really don't!

But my question to you is...why do u feel the need to juice? Do u not get any girls now? And if u start juicing...u don't mind that the girls u will get only like u for your muscles?? C'mon bro that's fuckin superficial as hell!

I'm not sure but it seems that u lack confidence in yourself! If a girl doesn't like u because u don't have big muscles then IMO that should be a complete turn off to you! She's just a shallow person!

Take it from me kid...I'm small as hell but that has never stopped me from getting chicks. It's all about what's on the inside!

I'm really not trying to put u down...I'm just trying to understand your mentality. And if I'm way off base here...say so. That very well might be the case!

Either way...like yourself for who you are and if others don't like that...then they can go fuck themselves!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by saleen351:

I think girls all lie, most of them in MY OPINION will say I don't like a juice head, but in reality they want a big guy that is all ripped up to showcase for there friends. Plus the whole security thing with having a big guy. Girls don't tell you they like JUice heads,but why then when my brothers did them and all my friends did them they pulled at least Twice The ASS!!!!!! Can any girl answer that question????????????

Might be true for the girls your brothers were with but not true for a lot of other girls. I honetly don't think it is attractive. This guy I am seeing now is cut has a great body, but he is not juiced up.

Guest saleen351

I was not thinking of doing it for girls, I do just fine, but a little help is always good. I have the gift of bullshit, I'm a broker and can talk to anyone, also I was a bouncer in college so being a tough guy is not part of the equation, but looking big (not huge) and looking like Jason Seahorn or a guy on the cover of a mag will be a cool feeling for a least a summer. Right??? Or Wrong?????

Originally posted by saleen351:

I was not thinking of doing it for girls, I do just fine, but a little help is always good. I have the gift of bullshit, I'm a broker and can talk to anyone, also I was a bouncer in college so being a tough guy is not part of the equation, but looking big (not huge) and looking like Jason Seahorn or a guy on the cover of a mag will be a cool feeling for a least a summer. Right??? Or Wrong?????

IMO Wrong! But that's just me...personally I don't think the rewards are great enough for me to risk my health, balls, skin, etc.

Besides...once u go off...which u eventually will...u will be nothing but a big water balloon!

Why not do it naturally? Many times I find people juice cause it's the easy way out. What ever happened to hard work & dedication?

My best advice bro...think real hard about it before u do it. U might just regret it one day. Either way good luck with the decision!

SMOKEE

OK, here's my personal opinion. I like big, muscular guys.....as long as they are cut and not bloated. I would much rather have a muscleman that did it naturally than with steroids. It says alot about the person....to do it the natural way, without the shortcuts. And I had to get rid of a boyfriend of mine a couple years ago because he wasn't the same person when he started doing it. He had all these weird mood swings and a short temper. I like big, ripped guys - but only if they are natural. Steroids muscles are fake muscles, in my opinion anyway. My advice to you is work out hard, eat your wheaties, drink your milk, and don't juice.

NATURAL - that's the only way i like my men. I don't care how big you are, it's all about your personality - honestly. If you really wanted to look good for the summer, you would've started a long time ago. I started around the fist of the year trying to get my ass in shape and now I look just as good as i did when i was back in high school. It takes time and dedication for sure, but in the long run - you feel better about yourself and it's just healthier. I don't know much about steriods except for what i hear and the cons sound like they far outweigh the pros. Think twice about it, but you're going to do what you want to do. Good luck!

Guest saleen351

Fuck it, I'm gonna do clem and some Dbol, not to get big but to look good, I know most will bash me, but fuck it your only young once! Butttttttttttt.... I will be juiceing (sort of) but I will never act like the fucking juice heads at temps,

I Know I know I know, what you all are saying that when I do it Then I'll start acting like a Juice head, I say I won't but you can never underestimate some thing.

Archived