Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for all Jersey Girls???? Steriods

Guest saleen351

Bro why are you using dbol and clen?

Do you know the effects of each?

Dbol will make you look fat. It will make you retain water like a mofo. Your face will get bloated, and youll get that "moon face" juicehead look. Youll most likely develop acne on your back, chest and shoulders esp when you stop taking the drug, as your testosterone/estrogen levels will be wack...

Umm you might also get itchy or burning nipples which means youre getting gyno or "bitch tits"

One last thing i want to mention is that you will lose your gains very fast once you stop using dbol. I can assure you that you will maybe keep 10% of the total gains once its all said and done.

Dbol is not a good drug to use bro, esp for a novice and espx 2 if you want to look good for the summer.

Clen is a funny drug on the other hand. I was once a strong believer in it, but i have changed my stand on it after some reasearch recently. I used to think clen was a great fat burning drug, but now i think it is not much better then your usuall caffeine/ephedrine/aspirin stack. There are far more superior drugs then clen out there, do some reasearch youll see for yourself.

Clen will saturate your receptors very fast and lose whatever effectiveness it might have as far as being thermogenic.

Taking it with dbol is silly, it should be used with mostly anabolic drug, not a heavy androgen such as dianabol.

I see a lot of ignorance as far as steroids in this post. Most people know very little as far as real effects of anabolic/androgenic steroids and the little that they know is usually same sterotypes you hear in the media.

"steroids make fake muscles" lol that is just a stupid statement.

"steroids are the easy way out" another ignorant comment.

Did any of the girls here see the recent SF forbiden fruit party flyer? You think that guy is natural? lol think again....

Yeah steroids are bad, thats why people like Arnold, Stalone, Van Damm, Van Diesel, not to mention most of the pro athletes, models, and actors looks so awesome. Theyre all using/used AS.

ignorance breeds ignorance--->tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Atlas

A more natural looking body is definitely more attractive. You shouldn't be too big (a little size is nice), but the key is to be cut up.

As for knowing if a guy is juicing.......I can usually tell........some guys are pretty obvious.

Guest saleen351

diesel77

thanks for the input, but I dont think you are a doctor, I am going by what my friends have done in the past and currently and if it works for the majority of them then I guess I will try that combination too

I find it all quite amusing personally. You see all of these people out at the clubs all year round....and amazingly when May starts to approach they all get big and bloated, and start to carry invisible GARBAGE CANS under their arms. Then as September starts to roll in they all begin to DEFLATE! Like a Flat Tire. Quite Funny!

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

Saleen: I think u need to do more research. Diesel77 hit the nail on the head in his post. Most people don't know the real effects of steroids, and I dont see why so many replied. I go to Tempts with juicehead friends, do u hate me? Nah, because none of us act like a "juicehead". Do we take the shirts off? Yeh, why not. If your gonna do it, do some research and dont listen to what some people have to say. If your friends did good with the dball, then go for it. Whatever you do, be sure you know as much about it medically as your "sources" do. See you at Tempts

Jay

Just do it! The shit ain't half as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Those horror stories you hear are from people that abuse the stuff and do way to much for way to long. I am a juicehead, if that's what you wanna call me. I'm 6' 2" and weigh 250 lbs. I love being huge. The girls must love it too, because I get my fair share of pretty girls. And the strength you gain is remarkable. You could never make those gains being natural. I do it in moderation and have only benefited from doing steroids. Just make sure you bust your ass in the gym and eat good, or else it's a waste. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Guest jaxl

My ex was a big-time juicehead and I'll be the first to admit I liked the way he looked, until the side effects had him trying to use me as a punching bag. Next time around, I'll definately think twice about getting involved with another juicer. And yes, the females can tell if you're on or not, or maybe because I was with the ex so long I knew what to look for.

He tried some of the stuff on me to help me put on weight and it really messes with your system. I broke out all over my shoulders and upper back (most unattractive in females) and almost 4 months later I still have to go to the dermatologist once a month.

YOu didn't say,what 's the real reason for wanting to go on the stuff....so you can get more ass??

I believe recreational drugs; are fine in moderation. yes; I would consider steroids to be recreational. as with all drugs (steroids, pot, e, & etc); when you abuse them, you are bound to have adverse effects. it’s all about choices, and educating yourself..

peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived