Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BIG announcement

(had to forsake the old skool legend status to share w/yall)

LARRY HEARD is playing in DC this SATURDAY!

(nodding) yeah, i know! i had no fucking clue either til i opened the city paper this morning!

LARRY HEARD! one of the founding uncles of house. . .i first heard the another side lp in the third grade! folks were still using mystery of love in their mixtapes even when i was in jr. high!

:D (if i could find that bouncy green smiley, i would use it here)

LARRY HEARD!!!!

i have no idea whatsup w/this event, but its at the DC Sanctuary Art Gallery and Performance Space, 1355 H St. NE

if you've never heard of larry heard, check out any of the mr. fingers or fingers inc. recordings on www.deephousepage.com

:D :D :D

my apologies to those to who i told i was going to show up thurs or fri. . .but it took two nights of rest and tons of pseudoephedrine to get to me out to this party on saturday.

ohmahgawd was it worth it. i haven't been moved by music in so long. the sanctuary is a tight spot, reminded me of those infamous loft parties in chicago. . .like you were in someone's apartment. . . the vibe was incredible too. felt absolutely blessed when he dropped "tree of life". . .the black and white checkered floor slippery from the sweat of everyone dancing their asses off. . .

ron trent next saturday :D