Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonic TEST- win somethng

below are pics from TONIC @ www.clubexl.com in the gallery

heres the contest

reply to this thread posting a pik of the SEXiest shot from the gallery of lastnights TONIC shots

votes will be taken and we will go from there

and one more thing

Get Your RED HOT TONIC VIP card right here! right here ! get them HOT!

Heres the back entrance to the club

1_0363_JPG.jpg

Front entrance

1_0295_JPG.jpg

WOW I love the gilr (second from end)

now is it the left or the right end?

1_0356_JPG.jpg

just some BEAUTIFUL ppl in this one

1_0305_JPG.jpg

Thanks goes to EVERYONE at TONIC

your doinga GREAT JOB with the ppl and the Club

also

to the BARTENDER AT THE BACK(main floor)

GOTTA RESPECT THE BARTENDERS!!!!

Really a great time last nite, like I said thursdays just keep getting better. Had a blast partying with all the usaul suspects, and the Max 106.3 radio staff(U Guys can hold your own). Great seeing all the new faces Tempkid(finally), Masi&Mello and so many more i can't think of right now. it really would have topped off the nite if Freedom would have beat up the guy in the crowd.

It seems whatever we do will not make sandstormer happy on this board. We had a fight in the parking lot and he blamed us, then we get extra security in the lot and he has something negative to say. The bottom line is YOU WERE HERE ON THURS and deep down there is no way you hate us this much the point is whatever shithole club you work at tell them there fucked. But obviosly they already know that. I guess thats why you keep coming and GIVING US YOUR MONEY! Most other north Jersey clubs are closed for the summer and we have only been open less than 2 months and we are kickin ass. SO SUCK IT!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by tonicfamily

It seems whatever we do will not make sandstormer happy on this board. We had a fight in the parking lot and he blamed us, then we get extra security in the lot and he has something negative to say. The bottom line is YOU WERE HERE ON THURS and deep down there is no way you hate us this much the point is whatever shithole club you work at tell them there fucked. But obviosly they already know that. I guess thats why you keep coming and GIVING US YOUR MONEY! Most other north Jersey clubs are closed for the summer and we have only been open less than 2 months and we are kickin ass. SO SUCK IT!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

This is bad PR, Tonic Family - stop taking this board so literally or

it will get you in the end