Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buzzed 4 Lunch

georgym

drunk and work is a seriously dangerous combo had an all nighter a while back at blu (its a club in the garden city hotel, had a room to shower and clean up etc.) and never wound up getting any sleep. came into the office drunk as a skunk... and proceeded to yell out "i have the smallest penis in here" and go on the PA system and page non existant employees like "jack mehoff" and "heywood jablome" the same morning i was punched in the face by a gas station attendant, lol if it wasnt for fineones to calm me down and sober me up id be unemployed and have a post count of 50k...

Originally posted by dgmodel

drunk and work is a seriously dangerous combo had an all nighter a while back at blu (its a club in the garden city hotel, had a room to shower and clean up etc.) and never wound up getting any sleep. came into the office drunk as a skunk... and proceeded to yell out "i have the smallest penis in here" and go on the PA system and page non existant employees like "jack mehoff" and "heywood jablome" the same morning i was punched in the face by a gas station attendant, lol if it wasnt for fineones to calm me down and sober me up id be unemployed and have a post count of 50k...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

fucvk i forgot about that....that was maybe the funniest day of my life ....hahaha dick

Originally posted by fineones

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

fucvk i forgot about that....that was maybe the funniest day of my life ....hahaha dick

one of the last things i remember was calling up all those guys in belgium and fuckin with them...

one of the last things i remember was calling up all those guys in belgium and fuckin with them...

YOU BETTER NOT FUCK WITH US BELGIANESE :cuss::punch::mad:

hehehe, j/k. but i know Blu. not too far from me.

lol we received a lead base of belgian CEO's and etc. and we were calling but one in 15 would speak english, so for every fourteen id call up and be like hi, and whatever and they say something in code or whatever it was they were speaking (maybe belgian genius???) and i say things like fuck you very much, and nice to cock yah, and tell them im coming over to eat the wife and see your dinner... stupid things... to make the morning go by quicker... to be at work at 5am and be on the phone with clients by 6am is a lil exhausting... you know.. thank GOD and myself that shit is over... and slowly the thread gears off track...

back on track mofos!!!

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: small peeshie

and proceeded to yell out "i have the smallest penis in here"

Damn, I guess it's true what they say. The truth comes out when you're drunk.

Hehe...:D

Bro, that's a funny fuckin' story though. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: that's the freakin greatest thing I heard all day!!