Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buzzed 4 Lunch

georgym

Originally posted by dgmodel

drunk and work is a seriously dangerous combo had an all nighter a while back at blu (its a club in the garden city hotel, had a room to shower and clean up etc.) and never wound up getting any sleep. came into the office drunk as a skunk... and proceeded to yell out "i have the smallest penis in here" and go on the PA system and page non existant employees like "jack mehoff" and "heywood jablome" the same morning i was punched in the face by a gas station attendant, lol if it wasnt for fineones to calm me down and sober me up id be unemployed and have a post count of 50k...

WTF??? :laugh: :laugh:

Mmm, the other day we took a co-worker out for a farewell lunch... I had a girlie girlie drink, a strawberry daquiri w/an extra shot of rum... I barely got a buzz from it!!! Meanwhile a co-worker who's like twice my size was giggling like a schoolgirl (and he's a guy)... NO FAIR!!! :(

Originally posted by fineones

i still cant believe he punched u ...LOL LOL ...i was in shock

hahahha u threatene dhim with a cone

well i had to protect myself somehow right??? and wouldnt have had to do anything if i wouldnt of had a fuckin lazy, drunk, half asleep co-pilot...

Originally posted by gmccookny

nice DG

Im just surprised that not more of them spoke english?

Nowadays, the kids out in Belgium are raised learning 3 languages in school (french, flemish and english).

But def. funny story :D

i think they were just shit leads, and we were pitching CEO's and execs not kids in school...

Originally posted by gmccookny

Damn this feels nice.

I even type differently :D

it certainly turns on the horny meter to DANGEROUSLY HIGH :drunk:

haha....what lunch? now that i think of it....what breakfast?....and, well, dinner is doubtful. :tongue:

....it's so good to be soooo naughty sometimes... :D