Fingering on the dancefloor?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Fingering on the dancefloor?

• Yes
    • No

Originally posted by dgmodel

... oh to be young and foolish again... :(

...it's happened to me....and, pretty recently too... *blush*

what good are clubs if you can't take advantage of your kinky surroundings, and all the intoxication that goes with it. Fuck being young and foolish.....it's just about havin' some fun.... ;)

HELLS yeah. I'm a semi exhibitionist. I love that shit. Done it many times.

Did it behind the DJ booth at Exit on the second floor. Some girl just pulled down her panties and placed my hand on her. We had like 20 people wtahcing us while she gyrated on my hand.

Did it another time at Sound Factory with my ex (she was ex at the time too). She pulled her skirt up, panties to the side and had me finger her with like 30 people watching. Had many guys come up to offer assistance. When the girls started coming over to ask if they could help, I almost busted a nut in my pants.

Course this was many years ago in my wild days. Now I can only finger a girl in front of groups smaller than 5. :D

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

HELLS yeah. I'm a semi exhibitionist. I love that shit. Done it many times.

Did it behind the DJ booth at Exit on the second floor. Some girl just pulled down her panties and placed my hand on her. We had like 20 people wtahcing us while she gyrated on my hand.

Did it another time at Sound Factory with my ex (she was ex at the time too). She pulled her skirt up, panties to the side and had me finger her with like 30 people watching. Had many guys come up to offer assistance. When the girls started coming over to ask if they could help, I almost busted a nut in my pants.

Course this was many years ago in my wild days. Now I can only finger a girl in front of groups smaller than 5. :D

Evan

at least, i know that there are people on this board that have done things like i did, i felt like a solitary freak...

i fingered my ex many times at exit.. i once had a bouncer come up to me and say bro, not for nothing.. put your finger in her ass, while i was gettin head at tunnel... ( i almost had a heart attack from laughing.. )

another time at Tunnel, i noticed a group of bouncers watchin me and this girl i was messin with, go at it behind the speakers by the back stage.. and he says to me.. don't stop on our account.. then he said it to another couple that was doing the same thing...

mmm.. feels good to know i'm not alone here !