Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone know DJ Fade-a-Mix & who's his agent?

Someone please tell me u worked out at Bally's Fitness this past Thursday and heard the live dj up there. Same style as the last guy they had up there a month ago or so. I've got lot's of friends and some former co-workers there but if you're gonna hire someone to do live djaying....of ALLLLLL.... the companies out there, why do you hire someone that let's the song fade out all the while pumping the volume so loud that it interrupts your workout :confused: I cut my workout short because it was annoying me so much...and I was secretly hoping they would turn the muszak back on!:mad:

...and if anyone dares to say...yo, that's my boy and he's crazy phat! ... I will have seriously lost respect in any knowledge u have of music, mixing, etc. If I'm not mistaken, it's the same dj that was playing at Aqua Lounge last time we went. Fading hip hop and r&b songs in and out. I almost went over and told him to let me F*@K it up some! What's up with these dj's getting high visibility spots??? Are their agents that good?!? Do they have a "Jerry McGuire" of the entertainment world :confused:

I don't normally get involved in "smack talking" but like I told my other half (and she... a non-dj...totally agreed), If you're going to dj in a public place and you're no good, you should be prepared to take some shots. Same as when Brittany was caught on a Today show singing live and singing horrible.

Just sharing my thoughts on a lovely raining Friday night. Thank you for listening and have a great night!

HSP

Party spots, pics, dancers, employment at ... www.hotspotpromos.com

Originally posted by marktooch

i was there but left b4 he went on...was actually curious to peep him out!!!

like I said... the muzak was better. If half the people on these boards were there, I think C.Planet would crash due to the numerous threads on non-mixing ability. I feel bad too... because I think he works there and is a nice guy.

HSP

Party spots, pics, dancers, employment at ... www.hotspotpromos.com