Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"OFFICIAL" PICOTTO REVIEWS!!!

lolahotass

Originally posted by andrewthomas

i never said she might not be a cool person but look at you guys all teaming up on me for nothing

thats what i call extreme

u cant take a statement ithout getting all defensive

but oh well

sorry for anyone who gotta does that

and mrs hy do u come at me like that i dont disrespect you or anything so why would u do so to me

Andrew honey, listen, I'm sorry for coming on so strong last night....I was a little drunk and I can get hostile :tongue:

But, let me tell you a little something about myself....

We all know that good friends are hard to come by, and I will always defend my few and true friends when I feel they are being insulted. It's just the way I am. And I know they'd do the same for me. Like I said, the FEW.

Anyways, I know for a fact that the drama in these threads usually starts with a house-head sticking themselves in and bashing trance. But who cares. They're just having fun. It's just when people get too personal that it becomes an issue.

I like them all (music). If they have a driving beat, I'll be moving to it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey like Rodney King said, "Can't we all just get along?":laugh:

anytime AT is spinning or gives us a demo, I down to give it a chance! so I am one of those people you mentioned who encourages you tocome out of retirment!

:D

but you did call me ignorant! and i feel i'm burnt than stupid!

plus couldn't go out this weekend cuz of the kids, dude!

this thread is :ghey: ....IMO, Marco Carola during WMC 2003 destroyed Space and spanked Picotto...to be honest, i dont feel Picotto's sets anymore...not saying he sucks, but i have heard Liebing's sets and they are much better than Picotto's sets...the problem with Miami is that they dont recognize good djs or up an comers till they already reach their peak....Picotto is big name, but big names doesnt necessarily equal great sets...perfect example: Oakenfold....a big name that will bring in people, but def. doesnt have what it takes anymore....

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

the problem with Miami is that they dont recognize good djs or up an comers till they already reach their peak....Picotto is big name, but big names doesnt necessarily equal great sets...

werd ! :)

i was reading the NYC forum looks like they all went to see liebing

and he rippedddddddd ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

liebing for Prezzzzzzzzzzz

lolol

i was talking to him for a long ass time and he said one thing that i never took to consideration

he said the laws in the US is what makes for our scene to be so bad, the drinking age and party age here is 21 and all over the world its like 16 and most clubs are all ages..

music is for anyone who wants to go enjoy it it shouldnt be restrected to an age, i agree totally

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

this thread is :ghey: ....

not saying he sucks, but i have heard Liebing's sets and they are much better than Picotto's sets...the problem with Miami is that they dont recognize good djs or up an comers till they already reach their peak....Picotto is big name, but big names doesnt necessarily equal great sets...

A.) This originally was my review, and biiatch it isn't "ghey":laugh:

B.) Well said, I agree 100%..

;)