"OFFICIAL" PICOTTO REVIEWS!!!

lolahotass

Originally posted by andrewthomas

keep living with ur head up ur ass

that is why u will be listening to trance ur whole life

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i dont need you

nor do i care if u like or agree with what i do

but there are tons of others who will back me up 100% with everything i do because i got a stable head on my shoulders and i that the ins and outs and even if something isnt my prefered style i can appreciate things and learn about things i dont know.

even if i dont like a certian thing i will take my time and i will learn about it

ignorance = stupitity and only those will be left behind

:D

ok obby1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep living with ur head up ur ass

that is why u will be listening to trance ur whole life

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i dont need you, nor do i care if u like or agree with what i do

but there are tons of others who will back me up 100% with everything i do because i got a stable head on my shoulders and i that the ins and outs and even if something isnt my prefered style i can appreciate things and learn about things i dont know.

even if i dont like a certian thing i will take my time and i will learn about it. ignorance = stupitity and only those will be left behind :D

u went alittle too far there, bro! ease up on TW. she's far from ignorant. you're the dumbass who can't put a sentence together properly or spell stupidity! & that head up the ass comment will get you a foot up the ass!

ur a waste to even reply to cause all ur posts are ignorant

What the fuck is this ANDREW???

What the hell is this shit you're talking.

Listen buddy, go get some sleep and when you wake up in the morning, hopefully you'll be making more sense.

You obviously don't know T.W., because THAT post you just made was ignorant. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by themrs

What the fuck is this ANDREW???

What the hell is this shit you're talking.

Listen buddy, go get some sleep and when you wake up in the morning, hopefully you'll be making more sense.

You obviously don't know T.W., because THAT post you just made was ignorant. :rolleyes:

every post she makes is ignorant and derogative.

obviously she dont know me to post the dumb shit she posts to me.

but anyway i try educating people on things,not telling them to change thier lifestyle but simply to open thier eyes to new stuff..

how old is she and less then 1% of her posts are mature

but anyway i try educating people on things,not telling them to change thier lifestyle but simply to open thier eyes to new stuff..

Fortunately for us, she likes to have fun.

She enjoys life, and doesn't take bullshit like this to the extreme that a lot of fools do.

Life is more than just these posts.

It's very dissappointing how stupid posts lead to insults.

Everybody here needs to get a life. :rolleyes:

Fortunately for us, she likes to have fun.

She enjoys life, and doesn't take bullshit like this to the extreme that a lot of fools do.

Life is more than just these posts.

It's very dissappointing how stupid posts lead to insults.

Everybody here needs to get a life. :rolleyes:

lol i never insulted her

who is US? only the people she knows?

the rest think shes a bit extreme

why don't you check out her reply to yesterday's "I figured out how to stop tranceheads" post. She doesn't put anyone down.

don't press your luck with this again. end it now.

Originally posted by lextcy

why don't you check out her reply to yesterday's "I figured out how to stop tranceheads" post. She doesn't put anyone down.

don't press your luck with this again. end it now.

where is my luck button cause i wanna press it

loll grow up pal come on here threatin me u and ur crew needs to grow up

seriously

buncha babies

lol i never insulted her

who is US? only the people she knows?

the rest think shes a bit extreme

1st of all, you said she was ignorant. Sounds insulting to me.

And EXTREME in what way, please enlighten me?......

She's an awesome person with the best sense of humor I know.

You'll regret it if you ever meet her. Everyone enjoys being in her company, so who you mean by "the rest" must be all the little people in your head. ;)

where is my luck button cause i wanna press it

loll grow up pal come on here threatin me u and ur crew needs to grow up

seriously

buncha babies

People talk a lot of shit behind their computer...I do suggest you end your's now.

not a threat!

where do you spin again?

where have i?

i held a residency in NYC tunnel in 1997-1998 opening main room for tenaglia and other djs on both friday and saturday, and from there i would play the balcony..

after that i played limelight,exit,float,vinyl,sulivan room and many other places

i moved to miami pretty much gave up my djing career but only till recently am i persuading something again..

oh lets talk about tracks

hmm welll

some of you do know and have heard my tracks at space and on bbc radio 1 essential mix, but my tracks are now being played in sound factory , centro fly and arc.

i just recently started shopping my tracks around and im looking maybe at a release on CLR

so what do you guys do in the music industry ??

where do u spin

or better yet who do u jock that spins

where have i?

i held a residency in NYC tunnel in 1997-1998 opening main room for tenaglia and other djs on both friday and saturday, and from there i would play the balcony..

after that i played limelight,exit,float,vinyl,sulivan room and many other places

i moved to miami pretty much gave up my djing career but only till recently am i persuading something again..

oh lets talk about tracks

hmm welll

some of you do know and have heard my tracks at space and on bbc radio 1 essential mix, but my tracks are now being played in sound factory , centro fly and arc.

i just recently started shopping my tracks around and im looking maybe at a release on CLR

so what do you guys do in the music industry ??

where do u spin

or better yet who do u jock that spins

He wasn't asking for your BIO.....

I'm gonna go now, you're disappointing me more and more.

Good night.

i never said she might not be a cool person but look at you guys all teaming up on me for nothing

thats what i call extreme

u cant take a statement ithout getting all defensive

but oh well

sorry for anyone who gotta does that

and mrs hy do u come at me like that i dont disrespect you or anything so why would u do so to me

He wasn't asking for your BIO.....

I'm gonna go now, you're disappointing me more and more.

Good night.

he was trying to be a wiseass with his GF tranzwhore sitting next to him

well i decided to let him know what i do since he was making an insult

where have i?

i held a residency in NYC tunnel in 1997-1998 opening main room for tenaglia and other djs on both friday and saturday, and from there i would play the balcony..after that i played limelight,exit,float,vinyl,sulivan room and many other places. i moved to miami pretty much gave up my djing career but only till recently am i persuading something again..oh lets talk about tracks. hmm welll... some of you do know and have heard my tracks at space and on bbc radio 1 essential mix, but my tracks are now being played in sound factory , centro fly and arc. i just recently started shopping my tracks around and im looking maybe at a release on CLR. so what do you guys do in the music industry ?? where do u spin or better yet who do u jock that spins

being persuaded by who? ur mom? don't do us any favors.

here are some of my dj friends - edgar v, david padilla, eddie g, george acosta and hung out w/ pvd a time or two. no songs to my name but i make beautiful music every nite w/ TW!

put it this way picotto fan

liebing fits in every city except clueless miami

i wish u people could go to NY tonight for just one night to get the educational experiance of a lifetime

for alot of people who clain to be music guru's

you sure are all a buncha clueless people, unless ur stuborn, but liebing is one the biggest techno djs in the world and more favorable then picotto in techno scene

i love the way people got my back round here!

but AT, I only started messing w/ ya cuz i'm tired of hearing how it WAS (past tense) done in NYC. I wasn't ranking on any form of music. i like trance and techno too. drum-n-bass is cool too.

but we don't need any schooling from some transplants who days of glory are long gone. i'm not even close to being as extreme as some are on CP. lex on the other hand, watch out now! so it's off to make some beautiful music then!

This is Fucking Hilarious.................................

The only thing I say bad about Andrew is that the bashes trance which is his opionion but stay out of disussions about trance. By the way you all who have no fucking clue about techno have gotten involved in.

I was a HUGE trance head and appreciate all the Music, just because everyone hear is friends of fucking dj's here who cant produce a fucking record and mix the same bassline (yes even more the same then Techno, open your fucking ears) doesnt mean you fucking know what your talking about, Im not being snobbish because as far as I care the DJ scene is about who cant suck the best dick. I am definatley not gonna post any example, please refer to every major club in Sobe.

When a DJ as BIG as Chris Liebing, yes the world is bigger then the US (refer to www.cl-rec.com) comes to Space and Is told to open for a dj who plays a softer style and bends the way he does, all that you have to say is WOW, and thats before he takes the time to talk to you in the booth, discusses his tracks with you, has the balls to tell me that the best set i ever liked from him was Shit, and plays songs that you ask, not beacuse you ask but because they are his favorites as well as yours. Wow once again thats a DJ and thats what I thought this was all about.

being persuaded by who? ur mom? don't do us any favors.

here are some of my dj friends - edgar v, david padilla, eddie g, george acosta and hung out w/ pvd a time or two. no songs to my name but i make beautiful music every nite w/ TW!

im glad u have dj friends cause im friend with all them and them some

even thier managers

but its not about who knows who.

yea i bash trance alot because the trance heads are the ones causing all the drama u dont see house heads complaining about which trance dj should spin patio or which trance dj this or that.

everyone knows i support all forms of music, hellim always out to see edgar when he is playing reguardless of its my main choice of music or not.

where did u get persuaded by and wtf are u talking about i dont understand.

reguardless of where im from i simply say NYC has more diversity then here and i try to get people to realize there is more to music then what they know about.

not to play follow the leader but be true to urself and to have your own likings, give all different styles a chance and learn about it maybe it will interest you more.

ill continue to do my thing and if someone dont like it well so be them.

also

i checked out ur boy MS tonight at space

where was all the trance fans tonight since they wanted MS so bad noone even went he spun to a half empty dancefloor

im glad u have dj friends cause im friend with all them and them some

even thier managers

but its not about who knows who.

yea i bash trance alot because the trance heads are the ones causing all the drama u dont see house heads complaining about which trance dj should spin patio or which trance dj this or that.

everyone knows i support all forms of music, hellim always out to see edgar when he is playing reguardless of its my main choice of music or not.

where did u get persuaded by and wtf are u talking about i dont understand.

reguardless of where im from i simply say NYC has more diversity then here and i try to get people to realize there is more to music then what they know about.

not to play follow the leader but be true to urself and to have your own likings, give all different styles a chance and learn about it maybe it will interest you more.

ill continue to do my thing and if someone dont like it well so be them.

also

i checked out ur boy MS tonight at space

where was all the trance fans tonight since they wanted MS so bad noone even went he spun to a half empty dancefloor

Trance heads start all the drama? lmao :laugh: :laugh: AT stop being the drama queen.:tongue:

Originally posted by picottofan

I'm shocked that anyone woud think that Cl was "the highlight of he night". Sure he rocked it with Mauro at the end but his opening set was average at best. The dance floor was basically empty while he spun. In fact, my crew and I were fucking bored until he threw down some decent tunes 20 minutes before Picotto went on. When Picotto came on, forget it, the energy picked up and everyone got off their asses and hit the floor. Outside of the WMC events, last night was probably the party of the year. Space had that "vibe" kickin- until CUE came on and played another one of his weak sets. Man that guy sucks ass. Maybe it's an LP ploy to get everyone to leave at a decent time so they'll have enough energy to make it out for house sessions on saturday.

Ummm were we at the same Space? I got there around 11:45pm and granted, there weren't a ton of people on floor, but friggin' CL was tearing shit UP! Wayyyy before Picotto came on, people flooded the dance floor jumping and screaming to CL......... I think you are misconstrued.............that shit was going insane loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong before Picotto came on..... and trusttttttttttttttttttttttttttt I am a die-hard Picotto fan... I was just as excited to see him as the next guy.............but CL stole the night in my book............ He was incredible!!!!!!:eek:

Personally, about 90 minutes into Picotto's set, he had people standing around looking at each other.... I expected a wayyyy harder set than what i got..........but I'm not going to bitch, it was awesome in my book;)

Picotto had to resort to the horn to wake people up ----> come on, he brought it down from the wicked hard beats CL was bringing.................

I love Picotto and I loved his set; but to say CL didn't bring it early on is just lame...

No hate, we all have our own opinions... peace

Lola:tongue:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Ummm were we at the same Space? I got there around 11:45pm and granted, there weren't a ton of people on floor, but friggin' CL was tearing shit UP! Wayyyy before Picotto came on, people flooded the dance floor jumping and screaming to CL......... I think you are misconstrued.............that shit was going insane loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong before Picotto came on..... and trusttttttttttttttttttttttttttt I am a die-hard Picotto fan... I was just as excited to see him as the next guy.............but CL stole the night in my book............ He was incredible!!!!!!:eek:

Personally, about 90 minutes into Picotto's set, he had people standing around looking at each other.... I expected a wayyyy harder set than what i got..........but I'm not going to bitch, it was awesome in my book;)

Picotto had to resort to the horn to wake people up ----> come on, he brought it down from the wicked hard beats CL was bringing.................

I love Picotto and I loved his set; but to say CL didn't bring it early on is just lame...

No hate, we all have our own opinions... peace

Lola:tongue:

right on sister !!!!!!!!! :tongue:

I agree with your post entirely .