Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I danced like a hewa at a Christian wedding !

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joeg - I don't need to call anyone names to bring them down all I have to do is tell them the truth.

And my post is about a funny incident that happened SAt.

So you and your little friend emobodiedhate are trying and pissing so hard trying to "hurt my feelings ?" LOL

KEEP TRYING . I don't get offended by anything you guys say so call me a sloppy cunt and tell me I got herpes .:rolleyes:

Sheesh - nobody has a sense of humor around here. Just becuz I dance like hewa it doesn't mean I'm one. HELLO ?

JoeG and embodiedhate - y'all sound like you haven't had pussy in years . Esp Embodiedhate - homeboy wants to drink piss and fuck a horse ? Damn !

Originally posted by joeg

is it too late for her mom to have that abortion she was dreaming about??? i have a few rusty coat hangers we can make use of... along with a 35,000rpm dremel... ;)

So I guess you didn't graduate from medical school ...huh ?

Originally posted by lollie60

So I guess you didn't graduate from medical school ...huh ?

HEY OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i couldn't get into medschool, affirmative action doesn't work for lameass white boys... ;)

alright look . I'm sorry I called you lame ass white boy. let's squash this

You and your friend ruined a good funny post. I had 5 stars now it's down 3 .

It was all in good fun til you 2 came along. I want my ratings back up.

alright look . I'm sorry I called you lame ass white boy. let's squash this

You and your friend ruined a good funny post. I had 5 stars now it's down 3 .

It was all in good fun til you 2 came along. I want my ratings back up.

I just finished reading this whole idiotic thread...

You are the kind of person I would not allow at my wedding. Having fun is one thing, but needing to be the center of attention on someone elses special day, is pushing it. Then the tread above proves the attention you desire. I am sure it was said jokingly but in all honesty your rating is not a humorous matter. If I could give you a negative amount of stars, I would.

I went to a boring ass wedding where NOBODY danced. The DJ played Nelly, Jay Z and Lumidee and nobody danced becuz conservative young Christian people didn't know how to fuckin get down !!

So I went up to the DJ and told him to play Prince- Kiss and I did my thing . I was the only one on the dance floor - heard girls giggling and herbs give me funny looks but seriosuly

Why should I be ashamed to have fun ? Then my mother goes on and on about how embarrassed she was of me ..bla ..bla

One table acutally clapped when I finished ! ha !ha ha !

Then mama said - they clapped becuz they feel sorry for you !

I danced like stripper hewa and the Christians looked at me like I had 666 on my forehead !! LOL

The groom's father was a minister and they talked about Jesus and prayed every 30 mintues ! Man I feel like I was in

Footloose or something !

I'm not afraid to dance by myself - you should have seen these bitches - all dancing in a circle like it's junior high and shit ! I think they were jealous cuz they can't dance by themselves

Now I must get my groove on excuze me .

:laugh: :laugh:

You on on wit yo bad self girl! :aright: