Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is up with these Lunar Lander SUV's lately?

I left New York when SUV's were big and boxy... but now there are big and ugly!! What is up with the trend of SUV's that look like lunar landers?

BMW and Porsche came out with moonrover-ish SUV's a while back but now there is the Nissan Murano and some Infiniti version that just took the idea too far, and they look like big rolling gelcaps with squinty eyes. Who designs these things? And worse yet, who decides to build and market them?

i'm more worried about the 5'1 midget long island bitch driving them, talking on their cellphone, doing their makeup, watching a DVD and running my ass off the fucking road!

:mad::blown:

oh yeah, then taking up four fucking parking spaces, dinging my doors and pissing me off because it's like watching a mouse pilot a river barge.

Originally posted by cintron

i'm more worried about the 5'1 midget long island bitch driving them, talking on their cellphone, doing their makeup, watching a DVD and running my ass off the fucking road!

:mad::blown:

oh yeah, then taking up four fucking parking spaces, dinging my doors and pissing me off because it's like watching a mouse pilot a river barge.

LOL there was a GREAT magazine article sometime back which hypothesized that in the future, the trend would be 4'9" women running over their own kids whom they left home before going to the grocery store because they are trying to maneuver an SUV that stretches to the next county out of a supermarket parking space while applying lipstick and trying to get their rice-grain sized telephone to fall back out of their ear... CLASSIC article, one of the funniest things I've ever read. I wish I could remember where it came from - perhaps the New Yorker?

Guest brwneydtrouble

I got to test drive the FX45, with all wheel drive.....all I have to say is amazing. Simply amazing. I fell in love with it instantly.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I got to test drive the FX45, with all wheel drive.....all I have to say is amazing. Simply amazing. I fell in love with it instantly.

is that the infiniti gel-cap? i never got a look at what it's called.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

is that the infiniti gel-cap? i never got a look at what it's called.

Yeah, for an SUV, that thing can handle.