Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are Our Event Posts being removed??

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Prob. cause you didn't pay for em... so they get exiled to the promotions board.

1. Im paying for announcing Events ..That we did Pay for DJs Ect ect its OUR Venue ..??

2. im paying to use this message Board ..??

Well can you kindly explain this Assinine ?!?

I sent you a PM, check that...

You don't have to pay to post about general topics, but to post event listings, promotions, etc. you either have to pay clubplanet for a sticky post and a mass emailing, or post it on the promotions board. DaVe could give you the whole low down if you want, you can just drop him a PM.

it could also be the fact that you would post the info for your party - and then write 20 responses to your own post. dont have a conversation with yourself on the board to keep bumping the post to the top - people will read it if they want to.

Originally posted by resolution1

Why are Our Event Posts being removed??Every Resolution Thread announcing All the same talent that any promoter Posts ..

Vicman can you help us here ...

Spanky's:laugh: :laugh: I like that name, it's almost worth a trip to wherever the hell it is, maybe you could post it 18729 more times so I can find out where it is.

My ex gf had a cat named Spanky until it ran away and never came back:laugh: :laugh: Probably ended up on somebody's plate in Chinatown

Originally posted by resolution1

What----Ever. Everyone writes BS on there own threads to keep it going, ok, fine, ill keep it short for now on. Man, people can be so bitchy on message boards. Geeeez

it just gets a bit annoying when you have 3 or 4 threads up at the same time and for events that arent happening until next month. if you put up a thread for your party the week of the party, i personally wont touch it, i.e., wont move it, close it, etc.