Clubplanet Nightlife Community

djais sun 2.0bac review feat joe giorgio

sick shit, my man joe giorgio rippin shit up... cant wait to spin wif u at latitude in 2 weeks!

toro, great set as usual man! u rock

did 16 shots of grey goose in the span of 1 hour, not including amstel chasers... what the hell does that add up to in sp/m (shots per min)

richie rydell tearin up the bar for once on his bday... your boy dave is outta control! tell the big fucker to watch it LOL

caruch the only mofo next to kosta that celebrates his berfday 4 nights in a row

riddler with the premature drunk shirt! always great seein u

nootsy, i hold you responsible for about 9 of my 16 shots!!!!

and of course, how could i forget to thank bon for another great sunday nite!

what a sick night... great seein all you guys! really packed, great lookin crowd, good music and mad energy!!!

---

my blood alcohol content ratio is way up... perhaps a cold shower will fix it

Originally posted by thehype

it was a madhouse in djais last nite. Giorgio did an awsome job last nite, had alot of people talkin.

props to Riddler for the shots and the TRANCE talk...there are some us out there who enjoy trance :D

great time hype, I was a little banged up, good look with the shots. Lets do it next, saturday.

Last night will go down as one of the most SICKEST Sundays at DJais! My ears are still ringing! Great seeing everyone there but I lost my sunglasses last night. Roveen..Karma is a bitch. I broke your sunglasses a couple weeks back...and mine got lost last night. Oh well! See you all at Sunday Mass - DJais! Lee Cabrerra next sunday WHATTTTT??????!!!!!!!

Originally posted by riddlerktu

Last night will go down as one of the most SICKEST Sundays at DJais! My ears are still ringing! Great seeing everyone there but I lost my sunglasses last night. Roveen..Karma is a bitch. I broke your sunglasses a couple weeks back...and mine got lost last night. Oh well! See you all at Sunday Mass - DJais! Lee Cabrerra next sunday WHATTTTT??????!!!!!!!

people like you are why i stopped buying expensive glasses :laugh:

Cost of polo sport glasses at bloomingdales $40... The way riddler broke my glasses, priceless.

Happy Birthday going out to RICHIE RYDELL who was in the house yesterday @ Djais taking massive shots and then suddenly disappeared :( To all the new faces I met last night it was fun getting smashed with you by the dj booth...in both senses of the word

Oh and since I just have to .... Riddler had his Djais falling experience last night as well....right by the stage but if you ask him it was a break dancing move...haha doggie had to do it! Karma remember....

Originally posted by adriennektu

Happy Birthday going out to RICHIE RYDELL who was in the house yesterday @ Djais taking massive shots and then suddenly disappeared :( To all the new faces I met last night it was fun getting smashed with you by the dj booth...in both senses of the word

Oh and since I just have to .... Riddler had his Djais falling experience last night as well....right by the stage but if you ask him it was a break dancing move...haha doggie had to do it! Karma remember....

hey adrienne it wa snice to meet you i know i met u once before but i forgot where hopefully i will run into u at plaid tues

Originally posted by mikeynine999

hey adrienne it wa snice to meet you i know i met u once before but i forgot where hopefully i will run into u at plaid tues

Nice meeting you too babe....yes I am throwing the Deborah Cox party there tomorrow night so def. come....we met last week at PLAID...

Originally posted by roveen

sick shit, my man joe giorgio rippin shit up... cant wait to spin wif u at latitude in 2 weeks!

did 16 shots of grey goose in the span of 1 hour, not including amstel chasers... what the hell does that add up to in sp/m (shots per min)

richie rydell tearin up the bar for once on his bday... your boy dave is outta control! tell the big fucker to watch it LOL

caruch the only mofo next to kosta that celebrates his berfday 4 nights in a row

what a sick night... great seein all you guys! really packed, great lookin crowd, good music and mad energy!!!

---

WAIT A SECOND I THINK I POSTED A WHILE BACK ASKING WHO WAS THE HOT ITALIAN KID SPINNING AT SURF! AND BRIAN SAID IT WAS JOE! THAT WAS HIM AGAIN SUN. @DJAIS? THAT KID IS AWESOME!

ok diva the kid that i spun with at surf was joe FERDICO. Sun was joe GIORGIo, however, I am a hot italian lookin kid myself, perhaps it was me you were talkin about :laugh:

adrienne, if i ever see you at sandbar again in the beginning of the night and not in the dome i will make sure that you get pounded by 3 shots of grey goose in a row, and ask anyone that has done shots with me, 3 shots really means 6!!! so unless you have an Iron liver, you'd better come visit the dome next time with the sunglass breaker himself!!! :laugh:

ok diva the kid that i spun with at surf was joe FERDICO. Sun was joe GIORGIo, however, I am a hot italian lookin kid myself, perhaps it was me you were talkin about :laugh:

Must be a new breed of hot italian looking kid.

First of kid would be young You roveen are old like me.

2nd italian I dont seee many that are under 5 feet tall and have dark skin and slanted eyes like roddigga scratch that he has crossed eyes. But anyway Ummm Yeah.

Originally posted by kostaP

Must be a new breed of hot italian looking kid.

First of kid would be young You roveen are old like me.

2nd italian I dont seee many that are under 5 feet tall and have dark skin and slanted eyes like roddigga scratch that he has crossed eyes. But anyway Ummm Yeah.

first of all the post said DIVA and you are as far as they get from a diva, kosta :laugh: :laugh: dont blow up my spot

adrienne, if i ever see you at sandbar again in the beginning of the night and not in the dome i will make sure that you get pounded by 3 shots of grey goose in a row, and ask anyone that has done shots with me, 3 shots really means 6!!! so unless you have an Iron liver, you'd better come visit the dome next time with the sunglass breaker himself!!! :laugh:

Ut Oh Ut Oh....I'm in trouble now!!! I will def. come to the dome next time b/c I really wanna hear that song and the rest of your stuff. Next Time It's On

---

Roveen you bastard - its on Friday I am coming to Sandbar to see you - shot for shot? and I am bringing Dave:eek: