Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bye bye Burger?

Originally posted by phatman

...wtf was carrie toting to the show...it looked like some extravaggant hair-net-keychain...

I was askin myself the same thing, like wtf is that dastardly thing

BTW, samantha is the fucken bomb, def my fav character, if she wasn't on the show I don't think I would watch . . . (even though I never watch it to begin with) ;)

Originally posted by solbeam

I like burger...but he has issues...then again who doesn't??

he is no more idiosyncratic then she is... and i think the two may be a good match... however i do not see burger making it to the ending... if i had to bet, big will come into the picture and theyll get married... or end off engaged... said this earlier in a previous thread... i hope that the whore, doesnt go back to dick (the person not the extremity/appendage)

i f'ing hate that show but my roomies got me watching it so i have to see what happens next...sarah jess parker is sooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly :puke: i cant stand her and her outfits suck, but as for this burger situation i think the 2 of them together suck...by the way does burger ever shave his face or comb his hair?

...that shirt was hot...how did carrie think she was gonna get helmet hair if she was already wearing her hair pulled back?...wtf...lol...

gawd you guys know shit about hair, but look who I'm talking to baldin ;):tongue: did u not see her hair got effed up :rolleyes: sheesh

(nick you know I wuv u)

...yo...why you on my tip today?...i noticed her fuckin hair...she had like 3 out of place after she took the helmet off...and dont tell me i dont know shit about hair...i grew up with two sisters and my mom owned a hair salon...i could prob school you on that shit...

...yo...why you on my tip today?...i noticed her fuckin hair...she had like 3 out of place after she took the helmet off...and dont tell me i dont know shit about hair...i grew up with two sisters and my mom owned a hair salon...i could prob school you on that shit...

oh word . . . :rolleyes: bring it biatch . . .yea u may know more abt hair . . . a slight possibility . . . maybe cause u have more feministic traits than I do :tongue:

Originally posted by fkornre

i f'ing hate that show but my roomies got me watching it so i have to see what happens next...sarah jess parker is sooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly :puke: i cant stand her and her outfits suck, but as for this burger situation i think the 2 of them together suck...by the way does burger ever shave his face or comb his hair?

THANK YOU. someone finally said it. isn't she hideous....so fucking ugly. and she's supposedly the star of the show? puhleez. :blown::vomit2::puke:

Originally posted by sassa

THANK YOU. someone finally said it. isn't she hideous....so fucking ugly. and she's supposedly the star of the show? puhleez. :blown::vomit2::puke:

no doubt she is busted; none of the girls are hot but i will say that charlotte(sp?) is cute...;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

:rolleyes: it was a nice color though, what a waste of a shirt, when all he did was run home and :boohoo: haha

lol :laugh:

exactly burger is a little baby

he needs to get over himself and be

happy that carrie is successful.

i hate him

carrie and him are not a good couple

they have had way to many problems already

she needs to beg and plead to aiden to take her back again ;)

but i really think that carrie and big are gonna end up together

and hopefully miranda and steve

and i dont know who the hell charlotte is gonna end up with

and samantha will be forever single