Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board is very "un-iron" today....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can i get a definition of detox please......seen many different versions of this......and I must say.......it is pretty painful.....ha ha ha......if that is detox.....yes.....i will have some!!!!!

.....another funny moment......bus trying to tell me the story about how rod never finishes telling a story......but da bus was too banged up to tell his version........fucken hysterical

the definition of detox...hmmmmmmmmm let me see here........

well as I see it..we always say we are but never seem to NOT do anything I think instead of 8-10 little friends its 2-4 and for the kat food bumpity bumps maybe 4-6 a night instead of 2-4 jars a night...is that otay???

lolololol

Bus gotta love em!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Kosta.. we are in detox... Bus and Tigga need to clean out our receptors... the fun favors just dont work anymore...

No human should ingest 8 at one time and still be able to stand...

Detox, I laugh when you say that. Last saturday you told me you were in detox and only had 8 ingetsables!!!!!

And regarding your comment ,"No human should ingest 8 at one time and still be able to stand..."

You my iron friend are super human Hence then increased meatabolic rate as well as tolerance to toxic chemicals.

This Friday you and tigga come over the house Im picking up 2 waverunners from a friend of mine and 2 of my friends are coming down with a boat and another 2 waverunners, so we're gonna be havin a lttle fun on the water.

Originally posted by stephanie74

good plan Kosta....

which bathing suit should I rock????

Something sporty for the bumps on the water.....wait that didnt sound right. It gets kinda bumpy doin 50-70mph on the water bouncin off waves....Save the J-Lo for surf so Bus can rip another jealous losers eyes out of his sockets again for staring at you.

Did the other guy finally stop staring??

oh dear lord look what Bus has created.....a monster I tell ya!!!

hey what time are the festivities starting???

Id say as soon as we get up but I have as much motivation in the morning as a homeless bum in the city sleeping under a garbage can. So come over and kick my ass out of bed, the doors always open anyway...thats only if we go to sleep thursday night!!!!

good plan..bus was hysterical...the guy finally stopped...thank god I realy thought we were going to toss someone...lol

it was hysterical...u had to be there....

are you going this sunday with us??oops we are not going to be there late b/c we have a family thing to do but we will be at Surf early til about 1 pm... sorry...

we are still up for the waverunners and fun times with the new addition Iron Brother.....yeah!!!!

good plan..bus was hysterical...the guy finally stopped...thank god I realy thought we were going to toss someone...lol

it was hysterical...u had to be there....

are you going this sunday with us??oops we are not going to be there late b/c we have a family thing to do but we will be at Surf early til about 1 pm... sorry...

we are still up for the waverunners and fun times with the new addition Iron Brother.....yeah!!!!

You guys rock YEAH!!!

The plans sound good to me.

...thank god I realy thought we were going to toss someone...lol

that is classic, and very iron

i love you guys, i wish i still had in me (literally, lol) to go back on the program, ahhhh the good ol days

i truly wish to thank you guys and gal for cracking me every single day and making my work day go by that much quicker,

i promise if i make it to seaside this weekend rounds on me

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Kosta... he stopped looking when the old me pointed out who threw the ice at him...

Then he walked away quickly to find protection when I told him Stacked was going to snap his neck...

It was hiliarious...

Hehehehe Some people just dont get the subtle hints I drop and then you have to snap backs and necks

You know what it is bro...

Most guys have absolutely no respect for women... and it makes me sick...

here we are.. enjoying a great day at the beach... Stacked and I are pounding back drinks, laughing with our girls, having a fucking blast...

Then some 5 foot nothing summer cycle slinky tough guy, walking buy, decided to stop and not just admire how the girls look, but throw down a Jeffery Dommer style stair.. and mentally undress em right in front of us...

After making eye contact... and thinking he got the point.. he comes back for another view...

I draw the line when it goes from a glance and smile to them staring at my girls body for more than a few seconds...

Drives me insane, and I lose touch with reality....

In my world, I have already ripped his head off and torn his limbs off for seagull snacks...

Then I remember I have a job and responsibilities, and that Tigger is going home with me anyway... and I just make him look like a fucking asshole, as he is....

I hate fighting and having to be like this.... but I have a line which no one crosses when it comes to my girl....

Besides...

How fucking funny is it to tell someone to their face that you are going to break their neck... and watch them slither away into the crowd for protection....

Hey Nick... keep your eyes up next time...