Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Conquests . . .

fierydesire

. . . why is it that when you have all these expectations about a person you have desired and longed for it turns out that when you finally do get that person, they suck and they are not all that you thought they would be . . . whether it be that they suck in bed or their personality is not what you thought :rolleyes::blank:

Ugh I hate that shit . . . its like this is what I got . . . boy did I have it all wrong when I liked you . . .

the downside to this is, when the person you have conquested for or whatever, turns out to like you and you do not feel the same, so you basically blow the person off . . . :hey::half:

Originally posted by phatman

...i can...

*holds two giant slices of cheesecake in each hand*

that's four slices. yum. i want cheesecake.

i hate it when cheesecake doesn't live up to what i expect. especially expensive cheesecake. often the best stuff i've eaten was found at a cheap LI diner.

Originally posted by tastyt

That's easy... it's because you've blown them up in your head when you didn't even really know what they were like to begin with.

Few people can live up to a fantasy.

you whats weird is that some of them I really did know . . perhaps over time they changed?:confused:

That's easy... it's because you've blown them up in your head when you didn't even really know what they were like to begin with.

thats true, maybe they were never that great, you just thought they were. Or maybe it was like a game that you had to get this person and now that you finally did the games over, no more trying.:confused:

Originally posted by fierydesire

you whats weird is that some of them I really did know . . perhaps over time they changed?:confused:

sometimes the initial "wow! i like this person!" feelings stay, even if other things change that might make the person less desirable. maybe those feelings might lead you to wanna try something out even if you know other things have made the person less attractive than before?

Originally posted by wideskies

that's four slices. yum. i want cheesecake.

i hate it when cheesecake doesn't live up to what i expect. especially expensive cheesecake. often the best stuff i've eaten was found at a cheap LI diner.

...the thing is, i'd prob end up eating the shitty cheesecake as well...

<--- whore

Originally posted by wideskies

sometimes the initial "wow! i like this person!" feelings stay, even if other things change that might make the person less desirable. maybe those feelings might lead you to wanna try something out even if you know other things have made the person less attractive than before?

def a good point . . . that is prob the case with most conquests I have had . . . bla to conquests

...thank god for commas, i thought you were going to say you'd eat yourself?!@#...

...it's hard to limit expectations...as much as they can lead to disappointment, they can bring success and accomplishment...either way, it's only natural...i do try to bound them if i can, but i'm a dreamer and a romantic so sometimes i dont have a chance in hell pulling that off...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

All of a sudden I'm in the mood for Vanilla Bean and

Oreo Cheesecake.... I wonder why!! PHATTIE!! ;)

...why dont you bring a slice over and let me eat it off your tooshie...yea, that's right, i said TOOSHIE....

Originally posted by fierydesire

Jealous much? pooh bear is harmless . . . all talk no action :rolleyes::tongue:;)

not jealous, just a friendly reminder that big brother is watching... and that he should sleep with one eye open FISH~! shank shank~!

knife.jpg