Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ya its ovvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaa

waaaaa

i am rockin my ax tshirt....green truckers hat in space the last weekend of augustttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt .........its on kids....u think at can dance..........hes been away from sf for hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............circlesssssssssssssssssssssss for a weeeeeeeeeeek...........

Originally posted by pod

What the fuck language is that?

what the fuck do u think it is.............................easy killer.......no beef here.....i was just stating that u will see me on the patio of space wit my boys the last weeeknd of august dancing circles around u.........shit maybe u can take a pic.........;)

Originally posted by pod

I was just giving you shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! :cool:

i thought u were....cus i saw your fukcin posts before and u were chillllllllll

most space kids cant dance like the sf kids.......its a fact i just got back from the biggest party of all club nites..............nah but for real i am coming to space wit mad heads last weeekned of august and to go to ultra .......i think its the same weekendl.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.help me out guys.

Originally posted by lolahotass

Yeah if i was as cracked out as half the kids at SF, I'd think I was of Saturday Night Fever fame too:rolleyes:

:laugh: Welcome to MIAMI ;)

lotaassssssssssss or whateva.......myaaaaaaaaaaa down see u on the dance floor kid.....t t t i n n aaaaaaaaaaaaa :laugh:

Originally posted by waaaaa

relax tough guy...............im just sayin we are coming wit a smile on our face............stop tryin to be a hard asssssssssss........ill be at space that fuckin nite.

:mad: = mad :tongue: = tongue :D = big grin

you missed the point.. I always have a smile on my face.. :laugh:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

ur all 2 left footed pussiessssssssssssssss

oh come on its a fact that whenever people from NY are at any club here large circles form so the locals can get thier free dance lessons..

arounf that time is when the hating starts too though cause the pigeons start flocking and the fellas get mad lol

Originally posted by andrewthomas

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

oh come on its a fact that whenever people from NY are at any club here large circles form so the locals can get thier free dance lessons..arounf that time is when the hating starts too though cause the pigeons start flocking and the fellas get mad lol

anyone want some glowstick lessons? :laugh:

Originally posted by andrewthomas

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

oh come on its a fact that whenever people from NY are at any club here large circles form so the locals can get thier free dance lessons..

arounf that time is when the hating starts too though cause the pigeons start flocking and the fellas get mad lol

breakin.jpg