Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Callin All Bumpers

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

if theres no alcohol im not going, thats the only way i can tolerate you fuckin internet herbs...

:laugh: :laugh: tell me about it :rolleyes: why do you think whenever I see you I am :drunk:

the meetup will have alcohol . . .

august 2nd is bad well then the week after hrmmm :hey: u bumpers are hard to please ... during the week is probably out

YEah, why don't we shoot for the weekend of the 15-16 or 22-23. Too early or too late doesn't seem good for most of us, so why don't we do one of those, fiery?

Oh, and wideskies, We are an open and friendly community. I've seen you bumpin and "..."'ing around here, so you're def. included :tongue:;)

Those dates are good . . . I start school the 25th so lets try for the 15-16 b/c Ill have homework before school starts . . . :(

but for those of you who wanna have a mini drink off . . . err get together lets make it sooner . . . ladies esp reeni . . . this week :drunk::beer::pint::hung:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Those dates are good . . . I start school the 25th so lets try for the 15-16 b/c Ill have homework before school starts . . . :(

but for those of you who wanna have a mini drink off . . . err get together lets make it sooner . . . ladies esp reeni . . . this week :drunk::beer::pint::hung:

anyday except Thursday is good for me;)

any for the love of good ppl drink as much as I drink last time

I did way too much by myself:drunk:

Originally posted by Reeni

anyday except Thursday is good for me;)

any for the love of good ppl drink as much as I drink last time

I did way too much by myself:drunk:

i duno man...i think we broke all types of records last time...grey goose called me the day after and inquired if i would like to b a product tester

you got the phone call too:laugh:

I was talking about when we went to remote lounge

ofcourse I got there on time so I started to drink then everyone else should up then the bartender keep giving free drinks I barely notice anyone else drinking except for Z:tongue:

so this time I dont want to be the only one drinking

Imean I'LL still drink anyway;)