Callin All Bumpers

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by copahc

hmph :(

:boohoo:

fuckin come!...u act like u live in zimbabwe and shit.....we'll all keep u company til ur train back to zimbabwe in the morn or afternoon...it aint like we sleep much ...except for DG..nauty..and solbeam who knock out @ friends houses on their couch

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

fuckin come!...u act like u live in zimbabwe and shit.....we'll all keep u company til ur train back to zimbabwe in the morn or afternoon...it aint like we sleep much ...except for DG..nauty..and solbeam who knock out @ friends houses on their couch

:werd::stupid:

I know the schedule sucks going back to CT... But I am sure one of us would be awake at the time the train comes... No one would leave you alone... And as I have always said... I have a nice bed... I can deal with sleeping on the couch for one night. ;)

well for a mini-bump gathering what abt wed or friday???

cafeteria is a cool chill spot in chelsea

La Linea is a cool spot for friday with the dj spinnin hip-hop and shit . . . its small ladies but its def worth the music

Guernica 7-9 2 for 1 drinks ;)

Union bar

Places I have never been but wanna try

Korova Milk Bar

Sweet & Vicious

Luna Park: heard good things . . its outdoors in union square hrm maybe bump meetup can be here :idea: