Callin All Bumpers

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Sergio (Grumpy Drunk)

Wendy (Happy Drunk)

Box I got you dawg.. Who is the best drunk?? Huh??

Hey where you from? Whats your name... My name is

Wendi with 2 eyes.... LMAO... :laugh: :laugh:

u must be talkin about some other Serg...cause i am the furthest thing from grumpy drink...i was reaaaaaaaaal grumpy @ zehra's house both times...gigglin like a lil girl and shit

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u must be talkin about some other Serg...cause i am the furthest thing from grumpy drink...i was reaaaaaaaaal grumpy @ zehra's house both times...gigglin like a lil girl and shit

the first time you were assed out on jons records with D. . . tired much :zzz:

second time: you was thuggin throwin up signs:gang:

yo wuz up i want you to hear my rap albulm... my name is curly g cradle rock, i wanna come down there and play that... i got some crazy good music... let me sing you some " yo hanging out on the street with homies sippin on some beer with cronies... " im a crazy fresh crazy fresh crazy silly fresh dj... cradle rock star... i come down there with my shades my gumby gold... my girls, my sweet lil pussy rap... i can hang!!! ah oh ooou ah baaaaaaam~!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Relax home boy I was just kidding.. you are the best to

have around when drunk.. or is it the other way around?? :confused:

Whatever... drinking with you is the BOMB!! :D

Originally posted by fierydesire

:bump:

Coral

Guernica

La Linea

Which one ladies? Friday night, its ladies night and I feel alright;) :tongue:

i thought u said "maybe tommorow" hehe....

Whatevas' cleva'...we never made it to guernica that night though....bunch of sunsuckers in your household.....:laugh:;)

...dont try to rock that shit again...you had your fill...and as i recall, the last time it was "ladies night"...tony and marko were in attendance...so is you callin them ladies as well?...or are there exceptions to the rules...as there might be in this case...

sides all that...i was talkin to doris...so mind your fuckin business "biotch"...

A lil touchy today aren't we nick . . . haha friday should be a ladies nite but there are always tag-alongs :rolleyes::tongue:;) I wuv you pooh, you guys are welcome anytime

Reeni: we 3 choices . . I dont care . . you wanna do coral? I'm down for la linea for the hip-hop but to let y'all know it small

So Coral it is . . . what time is good. Reeni you are gonna go straight after work, you can't do a late night???

The Coral Room is one of the biggest things to have happened in NY nightlife since, well…the last big thing. Complete with a wall sized aquarium featuring bikini clad swimming girls and go-go dancers surrounding the spacious dance floor, this place has got it all. The Coral Room provides ample seating, table service, and VIP areas, all with a direct line to the dance floor. Featuring several coral-themed cocktails, this drink selection meets upscale lounge expectations. The music varies by night, though it shouldn’t matter…the energy and ambiance is enough to get everyone on their feet. Expect lines, arrive early, or be a girl; this place will soon be packed every night of the week. If you're overweight, underpaid, modestly dressed, or unwilling to beg hard enough to gain entrance (and pay a $15 cover), these door dudes will let you know.

maybe . . . if its pretentious not my scene