Clubplanet Nightlife Community

borgata

Originally posted by lafemcaliente

the club is mixx which im sure you already know, there's also b bar and the gypsy bar to pregame..

i guess mixx is the main club with b bar and others to gypsy bar looks like an older crowd from what i understand.

Originally posted by boozebaron

i guess mixx is the main club with b bar and others to gypsy bar looks like an older crowd from what i understand.

you're correct... the only thing i can say about mixx thats negative is its lack of subwoofers... if you can get past it you'll have fun

i think the MIXX will be sick over time... they'll eventually get subwoofers... but I hope the music gets better... it's a nice spot... but the dancefloor is HUGE. a lot of ppl are saying that there should be seats or something around it... cuz it makes the club seem empty... once again... its a sweet place to chill...not to party... the music is reallly whack though... i dont have to pay to go there, and i still choose not to go.

i was hoping that the place was gonna play just hOUse.. no hip hop.... o yea....... u cant wear jeans until like 2 i think

Originally posted by boozebaron

what is the music like at MIXX? do they vary it by night? i think there is potential if they promote themselves well.

you have the gamblers staying at hotel, local people from Jersey and maybe even pull some from Philly.

first off... there are two djs....

one of them is from south beach... and i was under the impression that he was gonna play miami-style house... but NO.... he plays hip hop and SALSA!!! and then there's

dj bryan b...

he used to dj @ xanadu(casbah)then he quit when borgata offered him to do both fridays and saturdays.

he used to spin at KATMANDU in trenton...

do u need any more info on the music???

for the 999th time ... its a place to chill not to party...

If you really wanna check it out... go there in the beginning of the night.. then around 1 am hit casbah... thats when casbah is actually worth going... then stay at the caz til like 3 then go back to MIXX... and stay away from club TRU as much as possible