Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jacked this from the NJ board...

Guest saleen351

even if she told him to stop while she was sucking it.....

no means no. you can change your mind in the middle of the act.

rape, no matter how famous you are, is a crime!

have you seen his wife? what a hottie!

this guy deserves what ever they give him!

Guest saleen351

I think the real issue is why is kobe's wife standing by him??

too many say this broad made it up for money, but kobe's wife is staying with him exactly for that, MONEY....

I know from my life, that once i cheat on a broad, i'll always cheat on that broad....

No guy just stops...

Originally posted by andrewthomas

if she said no in the middle of suckin it wouldnt she just stop suckin his dick

thats makes no sense how she said no but she finished her acts

he didnt force her

what i mean is in the heat of the moment you're doing shit to each other and if she changes her mind and says stop...and if he doesn't than it's rape.

Originally posted by saleen351

I think the real issue is why is kobe's wife standing by him??

too many say this broad made it up for money, but kobe's wife is staying with him exactly for that, MONEY....

I know from my life, that once i cheat on a broad, i'll always cheat on that broad....

No guy just stops...

A bit different dude, the whole world is watching this guy now and something tells me he gonna be a lot more careful now and won't be caught again and if he isn't caught cheating again then technically it doesnt count :D And about the wife and why she is standing by him, well only she knows what she's up 2 but she could have gotten a lot of $$$$ if she divorced him.

By looking at the pics of this girl, I can tell you right now KOBY will be found innocent!

Here is the defense strategy:

"Look at this little girl... now KOBY, please pull down your pants.... Members of the Jury, If the Dick don't fit, you must acquit!"

Case closed!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

can i get the rebound?????

remember to "Box Out":laugh:

"Flip goes up for the rebound....there is a foul on the floor...apparently Funk tried a new approach to getting to the girl....yup, Over the back has been called on Funk...usually the Over the back foul is seen more in Dade County Lock up "Pick up" games...u have to remember that Funk did do sometime for "indecent exposure" back in 2001, did about a month (time served) and some community service...so its possible he picked up this form of play inside Dade County Lock up..."

Originally posted by tranzwhore

even if she told him to stop while she was sucking it.....

no means no. you can change your mind in the middle of the act.

rape, no matter how famous you are, is a crime!

have you seen his wife? what a hottie!

this guy deserves what ever they give him!

we still dont know all the details. she says it was rape, he says it was consentual.

i guess from now on everytime i end up with a chick over at my place or her place, i'm going to have to ask her to sign a consent form before we get it on. :rolleyes:

i havent follwoed the case closely but apparently she was passing through some emotional problems in her personal life and OD a few weeks ago.

all i'm saying, wait until more details come up.

Originally posted by vicman

we still dont know all the details. she says it was rape, he says it was consentual.

i havent follwoed the case closely but apparently she was passing through some emotional problems in her personal life and OD a few weeks ago.

She over-dicked a few weeks ago? :confused:

Originally posted by vicman

i guess from now on everytime i end up with a chick over at my place or her place, i'm going to have to ask her to sign a consent form before we get it on. :rolleyes:

maybe you should take all those things to mind. cuz if a woman tells you to stop and you don't than it's rape. emotional issues? we all got 'em. and whether or not she OD'ed last week shouldn't have any bearing on whether or not she was raped by a famous b-baller! but you are right about waiting for the facts.

and a court of law will make that decision.

he's a stupid ass for cheating on that fine ass wife of his.

Originally posted by guyman1966

By looking at the pics of this girl, I can tell you right now KOBY will be found innocent!

Here is the defense strategy:

"Look at this little girl... now KOBY, please pull down your pants.... Members of the Jury, If the Dick don't fit, you must acquit!"

Case closed!!!

Are you related to Johnny Cockran? Just wondering...:eek:

Originally posted by saleen351

http://kickme.to/kobesaccuser

price you pay when you fuck famous people...

Wrong girl posted on this site. Taken from:

http://celebrityjustice.warnerbros.com/news/03/07/22a.html

Woman Wrongfully Idenitified As Bryant's Accuser

July 22, 2003

Another young woman from Eagle, Colorado is dodging the media. She had absolutely nothing to do with the events leading to Kobe's arrest, but now she finds herself in the middle of the sex scandal that's the turning this small town upside down.

Kobe Bryant's accuser, an employee at the exclusive Cordillera spa in Edwards, Colorado, was nameless and faceless, supposedly, until pictures were posted on the Internet.

The images on the Internet were clear and America thought it was capturing its first glimpse of the woman who claims the Los Angeles Laker sexually assaulted her. But guess what? It wasn’t her.

The teen identified on the Internet as Kobe's accuser is not his accuser. Barb Dabner is a waitress in Eagle. Tuesday morning, she waited on the misidentified girl's livid father.

Dabner says she thinks the pictures were stolen from a local high school one night. Once they landed on the net, that's when she says things got really out of hand. Dabner says, "He’s pretty upset. His daughter’s picture is on the Internet on websites with the word ‘whore’ underneath."

"CJ" spoke to the teen who asked that we protect her identity. She is outraged by the mistake and wants to know her rights.

Skylar Moore is a Los Angeles attorney. He says those who posted the pictures on the Internet will be under scrutiny. Back in Eagle, residents are coping with the international attention the Kobe scandal has cast on their small community. Barb Dabner says they've had just about enough. She says, "He came to the wrong town and messed with the wrong people."