Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happened....and what's happening

wildmiami

Whoever started the "postpone the BBQ" idea should have talked to me first. In my eyes this was supposed to be a CP BBQ that I offered to have at my house and that everyone on CP was invited to.

The only thing that was needed was for anyone that was coming to chip in, by bringing some food and drinks. We also needed some equipment so that the DJ's on this board could get a whack on the decks and from my understanding RCrespo offered to set that up and others were going to bring equipment.

We don't need to have 100% attendance in order to have a successful BBQ. It is obvious that not everyone will be able to attend every BBQ.

This being said, anyone that wants to come to my house to hang out, get some sun, and socialize while listening to some tunes is STILL more than welcome. As I said on an earlier post, I am really looking forward to hanging out with you guys. I have over 20 of my friends coming to this.

See you at my house rain or shine this Saturday....NOON 'til sundown. 13470 SW 21 St, Miami, FL 33184 ...for directions map it on www.mapquest.com

Post what you're bringing so that we can make sure that we have a little of everything at the BBQ. I'll already be providing the ice, cooler, and I have a BBQ. We still need plates, napkins, cups, hot dogs, hamburgers, bread, soda, liquor, beer or anything else you would like to contribute. Also let me know if someone can bring DJ equipment.:cool::D :D :D

Guest brwneydtrouble

Ok then, the host has spoken. Those of you that will be able to make it, say AYE. The rest, you better make it to the next one, you biatches!!!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by b-side

You Know ?

:dj:

You gotta harass Ramon for that info, he's being a lazy ass.

if someone can bring a mixer and turntables and maybe we can get some more speakers ova there

I'm working on this. By the way, how good is the amp (what's the wattage), can it handle 4 speakers?

B-side said he might bring his mixer.

Originally posted by wildmiami

Tony, the only pm I got was from you and that was after the idea was already in full swing. Anyway don't worry about it, just try to get your ass out of bed to swing by for a little. :cool:

:direct::zzz:

:laugh:

I waited for your reply ;) I'm busy this weekend, but I'll try to stop bye. ;)