Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Luv People Who Criticize Others But Have No ....

accomplishments under their belt...........

NOT FOR NOTHING BUT YOU EITHER BETTER HAVE A SICK JOB & LOADED OR HAVE SOME SORT OF WORTH WHILE ACCOMPLISHMENT TO BRAG ABOUT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO KNOCK AND BITCH ABOUT ANYONE!

EVERYONE TALKS SO MUCH SHIT ON HERE AND THEY ARE CONSTANTLY RANKING EACH OTHER OUT! I'M GOING TO HAVE TO PLAY THE "UNDERDOG" ROLE HERE AND SAY......KEEP THROWING PUNCHES AT JP AND SF! NO ONE ON THIS SITE COMES EVEN CLOSE TO THE FCUKING LOOT JP AND RICHARD GRANT HAS! DO UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO KEEP A CLUB RUNNING STRONG? YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA! SOUND FACTORY HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME! THAT SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY WITH JP HAS BEEN RUNNING STRONG! I DO NOT KNOW ANOTHER PARTY IN NYC THAT HAS LASTED THIS LONG YET!

AND NOT FOR NOTHING I FEEL BAD FOR JP.....THAT MAN HAS TO BE IN THAT BOOTH FOR HOURS AT A TIME EVERY SATURDAY....AND FOR HOW MANY YEARS AND SATURDAYS HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON FOR? GOD KNOWS! I THINK HIS 1ST SATURDAY OFF WAS THAT WEEKEND AFTER 9/11 AND MAYBE THAT DRUG BUST SHIT HE HAD OFF! HOW DARE ANYONE SAY SHIT! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER? THEN GO BUY SOME FCUKIN TURN TABLES AND START PRACTICING! INSTEAD OF TALKING SHIT!

NO ONE HAS FCUKING BALLS THESE DAYS! THEY ARE SO AFRAID OF REJECTION AND FAILURE AND THAT'S WHY EVERYONE IS MEDIOCRE! YOU WANNA BE SUCCESSFUL?? YOU HAVE TO TAKE RISKS AND SEIZE OPPORTUNITIES! YEAH SO EVERYONE FCUKING POKED FUN AT ME.....BUT I DON'T SEE ANYONE ON HERE HAVING THE BALLS LIKE I DO! NO ONE PUTS THEMSELVES ON THE LINE READY FOR TOTAL CRITICISM! YEAH SURE WEDGE@ST POSTS HIS TRACKS AND SHIT BUT HE IS THE OWNER SO OF COURSE NO ONE IS GONNA TALK SHIT TO HIM IN FEAR OF GETTING BANNED...OR YOUR COMMENTS WILL JUST GET DELETED!

KEEP PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN FOR TRYING! CAUSE ONE DAY THEY ARE GOING TO TURN AROUND AND HAVE IT ALL!!! AND YOU WILL STILL BE FCUKIN DREAMING OF WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE DREAMING ABOUT WHILE THEY'RE GETTING THEIR SHIT DONE!

THE AMOUNT OF TIME AND ENERGY YOU PUT INTO THESE HATING/BASHING POSTS YOU SHOULD FOCUS THAT ENERGY TO BETTER YOURSELF! AND MAYBE BY AGE 30 YOU'LL BE SOMETHING TO BRAG ABOUT! INSTEAD OF BEING A SCUMBAG BAG DRINKING "HATERADE" THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

that party goes on and on and on and on.....because there will always be people that are ridiculously out of control with their drug use to support it! And before you all come poking at me for saying that, even I (a hardcore, Arc/Twilo/etc etc fan) even went to SF once or twice...when I was in my out of control phase ;) Point being...it's a place like SF that acts like nothing more than a circus ring for crackheads, therefore, the party will never fade...as the old timers bow out, the newcomers will pick up the slack.

end rant. ;)

Originally posted by twiloguy

that party goes on and on and on and on.....because there will always be people that are ridiculously out of control with their drug use to support it! And before you all come poking at me for saying that, even I (a hardcore, Arc/Twilo/etc etc fan) even went to SF once or twice...when I was in my out of control phase ;) Point being...it's a place like SF that acts like nothing more than a circus ring for crackheads, therefore, the party will never fade...as the old timers bow out, the newcomers will pick up the slack.

end rant. ;)

:confused::idea::confused: