Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Got Banned From Sicktracks Lol Fcuk Them

seriously michelle, like I'd go near you. Let's just say you're not my type. why do you have so much hate towards someone I hung out with? you have major problems. Obviously are jealous, and are a dumb fuck. Now go wallow in gruesomness and die alone. I've humored you enough on my site and this is the end of the line. I thought you had a little more class than that to put down my friends, atl east towards me. But you obviously don't and it's clear you have MENTAL issues.

To everyone else, how sad is this girl that she went to these lengths to start drama with me and a friend. Telling her to choke on my load? Yeah maybe that would be nice, but since I've never even hooked up with her choking on my load sounds like a long shot. Why would this moron make all these sexual insinuations towards me and someone. Why? Because she's a dumb jealous fuck who has no life and is jealous.

And another thing. For the past 2 weeks michelle has been asking me to go to some weekend party this week at two condos she's renting. I humored her for 2 weeks. I told her two days ago I'm not going because I never planned on it. WHy would I hang out with that nasty piece of shit? The next day she tells me she's not going to be single for much longer. I ask her why? Are you going to kill yourself? (hopefully), nah she says she met some guy. oooh wow, am I supposed to give a fuck? anyway she tells me she's cancelling plans for the weekend to go out with this guy. like I care. Then she says, well if you come I won't cancel plans hahahahha good one michelle! Yeah like your'e not a stalker! GET A LIFE.

And by the way, I deleted that thread because you turned a thread of a picture of me into your stupid drama threads. Stay out of my business, stay off my site, and go die you fuckin piece of shit.

by the way, I'd like to take this moment to plug my website www.sicktracks.com. Mixes are available on the message board. Producers and DJ's are welcome to submit mixes and tracks for FREE hosting. I'm also looking for live dj's to stream from the site for FREE. If you are interested email me at mike@sicktracks.com, or AIM MrTheWedge. Thank you, goodbye. I will not be adding to this thread anymmore. LaTa.

Mike

Sicktracks "Owner" :rolleyes:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

STFU KEEP THINKING THAT MORON! NOTICE HOW WEDGE DELETED THE PICTURE YOU POSTED OF HIM...UMMM I WONDER WHY? YOU ARE A TOOL BEING USED TO GET NODISTRACTIONS JEALOUS! I HEAR ALL ABOUT IT! I KNOW WEDGE FROM 98 YOU DUMB CUNTRAG! AND IF I WASN'T FRIENDS WITH HIM WHY THE FCUK DID HE SHOW ME YOUR "I'M DESPERATE FOR INTERNET LOVE MUG SHOTS ON YAHOO" ?? YOU ARE FCUKING PATHETIC! WITH ALL MY FAULTS I STILL HAVE A ZILLION THINGS UP ON YOU....!

YOU ARE SO IMMATURE OHH YOU WERE IN THE CAR WITH HIM...WHOOPIE SHIT!:rolleyes: THE OLDER CHICS FCUK AND GIVE IT UP FASTER CAUSE THEY ARE DESPERATE FOR THE RING...SO I HOPE YOU SWALLOWED AT LEAST! LOL

WHAT KIND OF A FCUKIN LOSER TAKES A PICTURE OF A GUY ON THEIR CELL PHONE? DID YOU MEET EACHOTHER THERE THIS WAY HE DOESN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR YOU TO GET IN? LOL YOU ARE A NAIVE DUMB CUNT BAG AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE OLD AND SINGLE CAUSE A PRETTY FACE ONLY GOES SO FAR YOU HAVE TWO OUNCES OF BRAINS! LOL ONLY INSECURE PEOPLE HAVE 6 MILLION PICTURES OF THEMSELVES ON THE INTERNET! YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE ISSUES GETTING A GUY FACE TO FACE! LOL YOU ARE WHITE TRASH!! YOU AND YOUR PLASTIC SURGERY IDIOT BUDDY PLAYING SOME JUNGLE LOVE WITH THE TYSON LOOK A LIKE! YOU ARE A FCUKIN LOSER! I GET MY LAUGHS FROM WEDGE HE IS A FUNNY GUY......HIM AND HIS MANY PERSONALITIES! I DO NOT LIKE HIM! NEVER DID! GEMINI'S ARE 2FACED AND YOU WILL HAVE 2SEE THE HARD WAY! :laugh: NOW FCUK OFF AND CHOKE ON THE WEDGE'S LOAD BITCH! SEEEE YA! :laugh:

JESUS!!!!! you dont shut up do you???You just make this shit up as you go along.Yeah Im looking for love hun that why I have all those pics and me and my GIRLFRIEND and our FRIENDS.No its so everyone can see the pics I took you DIPSHIT.Nice racist comment about Ryan.YOUR ignorant white racist trash.You have NERVE look at yourself.DEFORMED fat lonley freak.I dont see your pics cause that would make the whole world VOMIT!!!!!For your info you DUMB ASSHOLE wedge and I are FRIENDS.Cant you read??????????If I ever see you out you can bet you`ll get what you deserve and more.You dont know a thing about me you dirty smelly fat pig.yeah older chicks(who happen to look 100000% btter then you) give it up.Thats funny cause we never even KISSED.You asswipe your just jealous cause he told you he thinks I`m HOT.You know I am and you wish you could be hot and the center of attention.Stop bringing up my age its dumb nobody cares OK?Get a new line.Stop saying I gave it up cause its not true.You make no sense.Go get a labotamy!!!!!! Do the world a favor and KILL YOUSELF !!!!!!!P.S. you have no friends DIE

Originally posted by thewedge

seriously michelle, like I'd go near you. Let's just say you're not my type. why do you have so much hate towards someone I hung out with? you have major problems. Obviously are jealous, and are a dumb fuck. Now go wallow in gruesomness and die alone. I've humored you enough on my site and this is the end of the line. I thought you had a little more class than that to put down my friends, atl east towards me. But you obviously don't and it's clear you have MENTAL issues.

To everyone else, how sad is this girl that she went to these lengths to start drama with me and a friend. Telling her to choke on my load? Yeah maybe that would be nice, but since I've never even hooked up with her choking on my load sounds like a long shot. Why would this moron make all these sexual insinuations towards me and someone. Why? Because she's a dumb jealous fuck who has no life and is jealous.

And another thing. For the past 2 weeks michelle has been asking me to go to some weekend party this week at two condos she's renting. I humored her for 2 weeks. I told her two days ago I'm not going because I never planned on it. WHy would I hang out with that nasty piece of shit? The next day she tells me she's not going to be single for much longer. I ask her why? Are you going to kill yourself? (hopefully), nah she says she met some guy. oooh wow, am I supposed to give a fuck? anyway she tells me she's cancelling plans for the weekend to go out with this guy. like I care. Then she says, well if you come I won't cancel plans hahahahha good one michelle! Yeah like your'e not a stalker! GET A LIFE.

And by the way, I deleted that thread because you turned a thread of a picture of me into your stupid drama threads. Stay out of my business, stay off my site, and go die you fuckin piece of shit.

by the way, I'd like to take this moment to plug my website www.sicktracks.com. Mixes are available on the message board. Producers and DJ's are welcome to submit mixes and tracks for FREE hosting. I'm also looking for live dj's to stream from the site for FREE. If you are interested email me at mike@sicktracks.com, or AIM MrTheWedge. Thank you, goodbye. I will not be adding to this thread anymmore. LaTa.

Mike

BRAVO DON'T FORGET TO MENTION WHAT A BIG STUFF SHE IS WITH A BABY HAND

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

JESUS!!!!! you dont shut up do you???You just make this shit up as you go along.Yeah Im looking for love hun that why I have all those pics and me and my GIRLFRIEND and our FRIENDS.No its so everyone can see the pics I took you DIPSHIT.Nice racist comment about Ryan.YOUR ignorant white racist trash.You have NERVE look at yourself.DEFORMED fat lonley freak.I dont see your pics cause that would make the whole world VOMIT!!!!!For your info you DUMB ASSHOLE wedge and I are FRIENDS.Cant you read??????????If I ever see you out you can bet you`ll get what you deserve and more.You dont know a thing about me you dirty smelly fat pig.yeah older chicks(who happen to look 100000% btter then you) give it up.Thats funny cause we never even KISSED.You asswipe your just jealous cause he told you he thinks I`m HOT.You know I am and you wish you could be hot and the center of attention.Stop bringing up my age its dumb nobody cares OK?Get a new line.Stop saying I gave it up cause its not true.You make no sense.Go get a labotamy!!!!!! Do the world a favor and KILL YOUSELF !!!!!!!P.S. you have no friends DIE

I LOVE YOU

Mike

NO GIRL IS YOUR TYPE! WHO ARE YOU KIDDING! LOL BLAH BLAH! LIKE I WOULD INVITE YOU ANYWHERE MIKE! LOL YOU ARE JUST AS NAIVE AND SENSITIVE AS THAT DUMB IDIOT! HA HA HA I GOT TO BOTH OF YOU! SO MUCH THAT YOU WROTE ME AN ESSAY AND FOLLOWED ME TO ANOTHER BOARD! LMAO I FCUKING LOVE IT! THE JOKE IS ON YOU PEOPLE! :hung:

MIKE'S EMAIL TO ME.....

HOW DARE I? HOW DARE YOU COME ON MY SITE AND PUT DOWN PEOPLE I HANG OUT WITH? I WENT TO FACTORY WITH THE GIRL OVIOUSLY I'M FRIENDS WITH EHR. AND THEN YOU COME ON MY SITE AND PUT HER DOWN? ARE YOU THAT FUCKING RETARDED? ON TOP OF THAT YOU SAY SHIT ABOUT HER PICTURES ON YAHOO. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO RUIN SHIT FOR ME? FIRST OF ALL I'M FRIENDS WITH HER. BUT I SEE WHAT YOUR INTENTIONS ARE. YOU ARE A FUCKIN LOSER AND DON'T FORGET THAT. DO NOT EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN AND DO NOT EVER COME ON MY SITE AGAIN. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU MISERABLE PIECE OF SHIT. AND DON'T BOTHER WRITING BACK BECAUSE I WILL DELETE IT WITHOUT READING AND

THAT'S A PROMISE.

CAN I GET AN AMEN!

STFU CRUSTY! LOL MAY YOUR 1ST CHILD COME OUT FCUKED UP! JUST CAUSE YOU TALKED SHIT TO ME! THAT WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON! :laugh:

sorry I said I wouldn't add to it anymore but this moron keeps sending me IM"s. Oh yeah she would never invite me anywhere. Here's an email from a few days agao...

Subject: YO MIKE View Full Header

View Printable Version

Date: Sun, July 20, 2003 4:13 pm

To: mike@sicktracks.com

Priority: Normal

ARE YOU COMING TO THE HAMPTONS? IF SO YOU CAN FOLLOW US UP THERE! AND IF YOU

DO COME ARE YOU GONNA STAY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT? OR JUST FRIDAY? LET ME

KNOW ASAP!

STFU CRUSTY! LOL MAY YOUR 1ST CHILD COME OUT FCUKED UP! JUST CAUSE YOU TALKED SHIT TO ME! THAT WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON! :laugh:

Excuse me I have a child and she is PERFECT.Beautiful,tall,thin,genius iq,charming,talented.Then again you will never have children because no one will ever stick there dick in you.Unless you go to a circus and go hang out in the side show.You are soooooo full of hate and jealousy.Get over it you dont look good so why make it worse by being such a HORRIBLE miserable person????Maybe if you could act normal and be pleasant you wouldnt be so HATED.Thank god I`m hot and I`m nice to people.My life dosent suck like yours!!

Here is a photo of my old face!!! You wish PIG!!!

sorry I said I wouldn't add to it anymore but this moron keeps sending me IM"s. Oh yeah she would never invite me anywhere. Here's an email from a few days agao...

Subject: YO MIKE View Full Header

View Printable Version

Date: Sun, July 20, 2003 4:13 pm

To: mike@sicktracks.com

Priority: Normal

ARE YOU COMING TO THE HAMPTONS? IF SO YOU CAN FOLLOW US UP THERE! AND IF YOU

DO COME ARE YOU GONNA STAY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT? OR JUST FRIDAY? LET ME

KNOW ASAP!

WOW YOU KNOW HOW TO CUT AND PASTE! LOL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT FCUKING WITH SOMEONE MEANS? YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME!

WOW YOU KNOW HOW TO CUT AND PASTE! LOL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT FCUKING WITH SOMEONE MEANS? YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME!

yea ok big stuff your a fucking fat heffer with a baby hand that you drape your fat body clothes over to hide

Excuse me I have a child and she is PERFECT.Beautiful,tall,thin,genius iq,charming,talented.Then again you will never have children because no one will ever stick there dick in you.Unless you go to a circus and go hang out in the side show.You are soooooo full of hate and jealousy.Get over it you dont look good so why make it worse by being such a HORRIBLE miserable person????Maybe if you could act normal and be pleasant you wouldnt be so HATED.Thank god I`m hot and I`m nice to people.My life dosent suck like yours!!

How U Doin?? ;)

YEAH SO HOT A SINGLE MOTHER! YOU PROBABLY GOT KNOCKED UP ON PURPOSE TO GET THE GUY ON "LOCK DOWN" THEN HE TOSSED YOUR ASS TO THE CURB! YOU HAVE A KID? LOL YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED! BAGGAGE! LOL YOU BETTER GO GET YOURSELF A RICH 40 YEAR OLD! LOL LET ME GUESS YOU STRIP TO SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR KID? LOL

hahahaha!!!!!!! You actually thought he would hang out with you!! no wonder your so mad!!!!!!!I meet him online 2 weeks later we go out for the evening.........guess if I was inlove with some guy for years and some girl grabbed him up like that I would be UPSET too.Face it you cant get a hot guy like him.Lower your standards and find yourself a fat deformed freak like yourself.Now run along your ANNOYING.Hey post your pic while your at it.

YEAH SO HOT A SINGLE MOTHER! YOU PROBABLY GOT KNOCKEF UP ON PURPOSE TO GET THE GUY ON "LOCK DOWN" THEN HE TOSSED YOUR ASS TO THE CURB! YOU HAVE A KID? LOL YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED! BAGGAGE! LOL YOU BETTER GO GET YOURSELF A RICH 40 YEAR OLD! LOL LET ME GUESS YOU STRIP TO SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR KID? LOL

do you think any guy wants you? ever? even if you lost 300, you would still be fat and ugly......

i bet you have size 12 feet

and the Strech marks must be FUCKING HIDEOUS!

YEAH SO HOT A SINGLE MOTHER! YOU PROBABLY GOT KNOCKED UP ON PURPOSE TO GET THE GUY ON "LOCK DOWN" THEN HE TOSSED YOUR ASS TO THE CURB! YOU HAVE A KID? LOL YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED! BAGGAGE! LOL YOU BETTER GO GET YOURSELF A RICH 40 YEAR OLD! LOL LET ME GUESS YOU STRIP TO SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR KID? LOL

There you go again ASSUMING........your sooooo dumb.No I was married 2 years before I had her,and I dumped him.You just need to SHUT UP already because nothing you say has any truth to it or makes any sense.Get over WEDGE ok????????You cant have him!!!!Yeah I`m whats called MILF hehe what are you FDFFH.Thats fat derormed freak from hell.Hopefully you are banned from this site too your a parasite.BE GONE!!!!!!

hahahaha!!!!!!! You actually thought he would hang out with you!! no wonder your so mad!!!!!!!I meet him online 2 weeks later we go out for the evening.........guess if I was inlove with some guy for years and some girl grabbed him up like that I would be UPSET too.Face it you cant get a hot guy like him.Lower your standards and find yourself a fat deformed freak like yourself.Now run along your ANNOYING.Hey post your pic while your at it.

OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE BRAINLESS OTHERWISE YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT A CONDOM WAS! MIKE IS OK HE IS NOT HOT! YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM BECAUSE NOT TO MANY GUYS DATE CHICS WITH KIDS! BUT ITS OK JUST TO GET THE ASS! LOL ME INVITING HIM TO THE HAMPTONS WAS A JOKE YOU DUMB CUNT! NOW GOODBYE! I AM TOO GOOD TO TALK TO YOU! RICH FOLKS DON'T TALK TO WHITE TRASH! ITS NOT PROPER! ACTUALLY YOU LOOK LIKE A SPIC! BUT WHATEVER! I HAVE GOTTEN GUYS 10X BETTER LOOKING THEN WEDGE AND THEY HAD $$$$$!