Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Questioning The IRON in Some People...

What is this Point Pleasant Beach...Rookie Gear User Hangout?

The Stacked and Bigtime do not back this and believe it was a poor decision by a few brothers. Bigtime said it best "Kids Need to Smarten Up". Bigtime...This Iron Brother "Agrees".

The Iron Brothers simply ran Surf Club on Sunday...The stories are unbelievable...I have not seen half of you @ Surf Club during the day? What is the problem here...No more excuses.

David...Bring your pale and shovel...I am going to bury you.

Rod......Bring a jar so I know you will have fun

Bradley..Bring a few pins so you can at least pretend...

Jimmy Handshakes...bring your "emotions"and heart to hearts...

Joeyjuice...Bring your sense of humor as well as Slinky tossing skills

Deppnade...Bring your 300lb physique...

Riggs and Tiggs...Excellent Showing! So Iron of you both

BIGTIME...1st place winner in every category!

I am still laughing at the Surf Club antics and fun havings....

The Bourbon Street girls rocked it hard... and kept all attention towards the back bar...

How fucking choice are our girls???

And so much fun!!!

I am not trying knock any other girls here.. I just have mad respect and give props to our girls for being so Iron, and making the day more beautiful with their presence...

Oh yeah...

and may I also throw a shout out to Tigger...

For her right of passage on Sunday morning...

Such a steady hand and accurate placement...

Very fucking Iron!!!

Great post Big Brother...............Could not said any better myself........Surf Club on sundays is the best time.......It is better than Disney World............. To the rest of you stop hiding and sleeping........If i can go there after my saturday night, none of you have any excuses not to be in attendence...........So better smarten up!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Christopher...Good looks on making Sunnie Hunny...ask Court...we were a little nervous...but thank God you made it!

Yea of course, I wish i remembered it.....HAHAH, i was def in a bit of a daze.....Hey but never leave an iron brother hanging on a breakfast.............

hmmmmmmmmmmm where do I begin???

I have no idea....but the start of the day had to have been when Bus and I became a little closer...what a moment I got all emotional....xoxox to my angel

Then the meeting at Sunnie Hunniee.Good morning Bigtime...and the conversations at the table dear lord Bus is anything sacred...lol

then we are off for some breakfast of champions with a swig of some yummy vater catch my drift....

we are tanning our heavenly bods and stacked and Idecide to go drink for drink and shot for shot..how yummy!!

Court the kisses get better and yummier....much love to you girl...

To my Bourbon gals....love ya.....how about that sandy one...hmmmmmmmmmmm....ya know!!!

and Joey and the BBQ crew: have ya seen my Kenneth Cole sunglasses???? where did they go??? must have misplaced them maybe in the cuarto de bano???? what a nice day it was.....

Oh yeah Bigtime thanks for the nappy nap.....in de bed of all beds....

Originally posted by stephanie74

hmmmmmmmmmmm where do I begin???

I have no idea....but the start of the day had to have been when Bus and I became a little closer...what a moment I got all emotional....xoxox to my angel

Then the meeting at Sunnie Hunniee.Good morning Bigtime...and the conversations at the table dear lord Bus is anything sacred...lol

then we are off for some breakfast of champions with a swig of some yummy vater catch my drift....

we are tanning our heavenly bods and stacked and Idecide to go drink for drink and shot for shot..how yummy!!

Court the kisses get better and yummier....much love to you girl...

To my Bourbon gals....love ya.....how about that sandy one...hmmmmmmmmmmm....ya know!!!

and Joey and the BBQ crew: have ya seen my Kenneth Cole sunglasses???? where did they go??? must have misplaced them maybe in the cuarto de bano???? what a nice day it was.....

Oh yeah Bigtime thanks for the nappy nap.....in de bed of all beds....

It was a great day, i was not my normal ADHD self running around like a mad man........Tigga i never sleep in that bed, but of course anything for you guys..........I do remember trying to sleep with bandana on my eyes than i was awoken to a magic work. Did an army crawl to the middle of the blanket and after that well ya know.....hahahaha.......what a day

Botton line Rod and Dave are soft for the most part...Sat night half asses.........LOL

Tigga and BUS- you 2 are sick, really go out hard.

Chris and Court- half really stepped it up this summer, much love...

ME- well noone has been able to hang with me all summmer. That is why the odds are that i wont last the whole entire summer...

ahhhhhhhhh bigtime to see your face that morning at Sunnie Hunnie....very classic....a little worried but iron.....

Riggs & Tiggs are always on top of things..but sometimes go a LITTLE over board...hurting myself....bummer : (

C Squared..yummy!!! and I still think that I won the drinking match but we do next sunday after this one.... ya in???