Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Sunday the Debut of Jersey Shore Icon Teo T @ SURF

Thats right this Sunday the madness continues at the SURF with Special Guest DJ, Teo T. For those that dont know Teo has been rocking the Jersey shore for years now. Weather is going to be beautiful so get there early.

Party starts at 12 noon on the beach with Johnny Budz

At 4 PM welcome Resident Superstar Kirk Lopez

At 8:30 Special Guest DJ Teo T plus live percusionists from Nu Society Thursdays, Matt Mango and Estaban.

At 12AM resident closer Justin Higgins (Sandbar)

Dont forget next Sunday August 3rd, the first time ever a DJ ranked in the Top 100 in the world appears on the Jersey Shore, Tim Deluxe of Underwater Records

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fkornre

Dont forget next Sunday August 3rd, the first time ever a DJ ranked in the Top 100 in the world appears on the Jersey Shore, Tim Deluxe of Underwater Records

you mean Tsettos isnt ranked in the Top 100 in the world? :laugh:

Originally posted by dancerbar

not to bust on denny cause he is a friend, but this clown at my shore house last weekend swore up and down that he was an international DJ, i was rolling around 17th ave for 5 hrs after that

not to bust on denny cause he is a friend, but this clown at my shore house last weekend swore up and down that he was an international DJ, i was rolling around 17th ave for 5 hrs after that

an international dj...:laugh: :laugh: he is a good dj but i dont think he is known too much outside of NJ

Originally posted by christianjay

and that DJ poll is not substantial

it is all the peoples votes, readers of the magazine and people on the web go on the site and vote

and the majority of them are from europe

its a very inaccurate top 100

as long as tiesto is #1 its accurate enuff for me :)

Originally posted by wakeup

:laugh: :laugh: hahhahaha u dont know to much about djing skills then if u think tiesto is a good technical dj

did i write he was a "technical" dj....no i dont think i did...i did say he is #1 but i didnt write "technical"

obviously you dont read the dj mags and see the awards tiesto gets:deal:

yea and obviously ur clueless that its nothin but a popularity contest.....tiesto is a smiling clown who waves to the crowd with 1/2 ass mixing

Originally posted by wakeup

yea and obviously ur clueless that its nothin but a popularity contest.....tiesto is a smiling clown who waves to the crowd with 1/2 ass mixing

:laugh: :laugh: 1/2 ass mixing...good one...tiesto is #1...get over it:D

Originally posted by christianjay

tiesto sucks, i seen him at world once a few yrs ago, he plays all his own shit and i could tell everytime he started to drop in a new record

he fucking threw records into the crowd and one hit me in the head, what kind of shit is that!?

lol, that hilarious...u got hit in the head with a record

lol, that hilarious...u got hit in the head with a record

lol i know it was very funy, i feel something hit the back of my head and its a delrium - silence record with tiesto scribbled on it

i was like wtf? throwing records at people and shit

my friend immideatle shit his pants so i gave him the record, i think he has it on his wall lol