Clubplanet Nightlife Community

getting tired of Temps... this Sat checking out JENKS..

any info.. How is Jenkinsons... I have been cutting out the Seaside scene for a little while now...

I am gonna check out Jenks Saturday night.. Is it good or Bad????

I cant deal with Seaside the cops are way to Shady I cant walk home at night without some white trash local talking shit when I am with my girl...

Then I want to break his front teeth, next thing you are arrested paying fines out the ass

Originally posted by danfury

Go to Headliners if you want a break from seaside. Kicssss

bro it amazes me how many different venues you are spotted at during one 24 hr period

good seeing out, headliner saturday was good, he dropped perculator and it was all over for me, $20 down open bar doesnt hurt either

Originally posted by dancerbar

bro it amazes me how many different venues you are spotted at during one 24 hr period

good seeing out, headliner saturday was good, he dropped perculator and it was all over for me, $20 down open bar doesnt hurt either

perculator is sick:laugh:

Originally posted by adriennektu

I worked at Jenks last Saturday and will be working there this Saturday....personally it's not somewhere i would hang out but it's always packed. Lots of different types of people and ages...too packed for my taste tho

I just want to try something for a change diff music... I wouldnt mind hearing a band for once...............

I never thought I would ever say that but yeah I did:laugh: :laugh:

Red in RedBank is good like Bus said....Jenks and Tiki Bar are good places for happy hour....then off to somewhere else..

Why not Parker House? its on the water and has good food and sometimes a Reggae band too....

Donovan's good for happy hour...

Hey Billy if I think of anywhere else I will give you the info...

I think all of us are in the same boat...tired of the same old shit!!!

thats my opinion...

: ) tiggs