Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Terrorist Attack In Paris: Eiffel Tower On Fire

its on msnbc but they are just showing a couple of pictures. it was a breaking news headline on cnn.com but no article yet (they have to write it hehe). nobody mentioned an attack yet, they are just talking about that jessica lynch girl.

so far it doesn't look bad though - could just be a fire

Originally posted by dialectics

its on msnbc but they are just showing a couple of pictures. it was a breaking news headline on cnn.com but no article yet (they have to write it hehe). nobody mentioned an attack yet, they are just talking about that jessica lynch girl.

so far it doesn't look bad though - could just be a fire

Oh. I just told everyone in my office that the Eiffel Tower was bombed...oops. Let's hope it's just an elevator on fire.

-iliana

:blown:

ok so it looks like it was just a regular fire caused by a wire short. people started calling me and telling me there was a terrorist attack there because i'm supposed to go to paris soon. i'm going to turn off the news now - the sensationalism about everything but the fire on top of the tower is driving me nuts. i don't need a 2 hour in depth analysis of jessica lynch's homecoming - the media already fucked up her story, let her go in peace, nobody cares.

ok so it looks like it was just a regular fire caused by a wire short. people started calling me and telling me there was a terrorist attack there because i'm supposed to go to paris soon. i'm going to turn off the news now - the sensationalism about everything but the fire on top of the tower is driving me nuts. i don't need a 2 hour in depth analysis of jessica lynch's homecoming - the media already fucked up her story, let her go in peace, nobody cares.

LOL

How did they fuck up her story?

-iliana

:cool:

what's going on here? i'm supposed to be in paris in 2 weeks....

Jesus H. Phonx. Yo are EXACLTY the kind of person that the PTB prey on - little beyotches that run screaming and hide under their bed afraid of 'terrorists'. Stop causing panic and spewing shit until you know the full story. Wipe the pee off your leg and apologize to eveyone.

Thanks,

I H I

i don't need a 2 hour in depth analysis of jessica lynch's homecoming - the media already fucked up her story, let her go in peace, nobody cares.

no doubt, who cares about this girl. There are people dying everyday over there, and what does the american media focus on, this!! come on, I appreciate everything she has done for the war. It just seems the media focus on one person instead of the bigger picture

What about all the family's who sons or daughters are comming home daily in body bags?? Oh the american people dont want to hear about those things, that might cause stress

the media already fucked up her story, let her go in peace, nobody cares.

No doubt...you can tell by the press conferences and parade that were all over every TV station today that the poor girl just wants to be left alone and go back to her normal life. They should just let her going back to bein a young kid...