Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who has the nicest .........

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

The location is not disclosed until the morning of....

Well use the BAT PHONE, we dont want slinkies to find out where we are going then we have to deal with all of the cameras and autographs. And sometimes i just want to relax, sorry to dissapoint the fan club

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephanie 74

Dani

Double Deuce

Angelicious

Ninadd (although ive never met the DD stands for something)

JPDD (see above description)

DISCLAIMER

**I have in no way shape or form seen any of the breasts mentioned in person. I am merely listing names for the voting of the women by the women. Nor do I suggest that staring at the breasts of the women listed above is accepted or a "smart thing" to do. Especially Stephanie74 being Bus's wifey I actually highly suggest not looking in her direction for a few reasons...1. uncontrolable drooling 2. getting your neck snapped hurts bad. 3. getting your back snapped hurts bad as well, 3. getting your ass handed to you by The Bus and the Iron Crew sounds like fun to everyone unless you are the one getting your ass handed to you in which case YOU ARE FUCKED. **

Who else has big titties Not sloppy big titties but nice firm titties with proper nipple placement not them old damn orangatan titties or them fried egg titties

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

That goes down as the funniest fucking reply in my book....

Very Iron, and funny as hell Kosta...

Honorary Iron Brother just for your humor and witty post...

I had to post the disclaimer so everyone knows the deal. Because apparantly some people know the consequences yet have wandering eyes!!! No names necessary!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Kosta ....for his weight management can be deemed an Iron Brother...he just needs more size...Good Size...yes? Way to slim down....

The munchies killed me these past 3 weeks Ive been stuffing my face like a heffer.

Although I decided to go back on my "diet" to trim down the beer gut.

Im going to Greece in August its easy to get ass there If your an American its even easier if you dont have a beer gut like most of the americans there. Besides I dont like Greek food all that much so it'll be easy to watch the weigt management over seas!!!

August 10th is the tentative date for departure. Merge all night then straight to the airport.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Sounds like you need a qucik 1 monther.

Bus look out Im gonna be your size by mid-summer wait it is mid summer alright then by the time I leave or when I come back Ill be bigger!!!! Haha.

Maybe a workout with you guys will help. I'll bench press your sweaty towels they should weigh in at about 10-15lbs thats more my pace!!! Havent been to a gym in the longest.

hey angel...

hey Kosta I just read your little reply...how cute are you??? No worries about the ninnies...the girls understand completely!!!

Are you still working at one of those loungy restaurants?? Maybe 1 night Bus and I will come in and have dinner and some drinks...yes!!

ttys..xoxo tiggs

hey angel...

hey Kosta I just read your little reply...how cute are you??? No worries about the ninnies...the girls understand completely!!!

Are you still working at one of those loungy restaurants?? Maybe 1 night Bus and I will come in and have dinner and some drinks...yes!!

ttys..xoxo tiggs