Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who has the nicest .........

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stephanie74

Hey Kosta where else do u work???

But seriously sat is on at the your casa!!!! so much fun!!!

yes yes so much fun.

what is the meal choice of the iron crew. grilled chicken steaks talk to me dont know what to get.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Yes, Saturday will be a blast indeed!!!!

I just hope none of the guests possess the wandering eye...

Kosta, that kid that was begging me to gouge his eyes out, please tell me he is not coming!!!!!!

Out with the eyes.

eyepull.jpg

Originally posted by kostaP

Stephanie 74

Dani

Double Deuce

Angelicious

Ninadd (although ive never met the DD stands for something)

JPDD (see above description)

:D

Thanks for remembering me I think!!??!! Kosta, do you remember even meeting me???!!! My DD's thank you too!!!!

:D:tongue::D:tongue:

Originally posted by jpdd810

Stephanie 74

Dani

Double Deuce

Angelicious

Ninadd (although ive never met the DD stands for something)

JPDD (see above description)

:D

Thanks for remembering me I think!!??!! Kosta, do you remember even meeting me???!!! My DD's thank you too!!!!

:D:tongue::D:tongue:

I still dont remember meeting you. I do however remember the booooobies.

I still dont remember meeting you. I do however remember the booooobies.

Well ya can't miss them!!! You meet me a couple of times at metro over the winter!! I was always with either Zee or Hunnie (Tara) each time I saw you!! I really only remember you were on crutches cuz you got hurt!!! BTW I still have my crutches just in case!!;)

Well ya can't miss them!!! You meet me a couple of times at metro over the winter!! I was always with either Zee or Hunnie (Tara) each time I saw you!! I really only remember you were on crutches cuz you got hurt!!! BTW I still have my crutches just in case!!;)

It was my pimp cane i wasnt really hurt, it was just for show good looks and sympathy sex. But after none of that worked i decided to trip down the stairs and really fuck up my knee. Post a pic b/c I cant remember you for the life of me.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Kosta...May I request a Sharps Container...it is important to properly dispose of the medical waste...

Still deciding about this Saturday...as long as I do not have to sign autographs I may be in....

Fuck the sharps container throw them in the bay and let them wash up on the shore ahhaahahah well have 20 lbs lobsters and crabs and the little fish are gonna become JACKED FUCKIN FISH.

Ooooooh Im telling Daaaave.... Im telllling Daaaave...

I cant believe your pryed your nails out your boyfriends ass long enough to type!! YOU GO GIRL!!

Call me tonight!! Im going to sandbar - look at me all going out on a work night. Im such a rebel.

It was my pimp cane i wasnt really hurt, it was just for show good looks and sympathy sex. But after none of that worked i decided to trip down the stairs and really fuck up my knee. Post a pic b/c I cant remember you for the life of me.

I honestly do not have one pic of me!! There are pics of me Zee & Tara on NJguido!! I will send it to you!! I probably should have borrowed a cane after my knee surgery!! I could have used it to beat off all the assholes bothering me!!

Originally posted by allishara

Ooooooh Im telling Daaaave.... Im telllling Daaaave...

I cant believe your pryed your nails out your boyfriends ass long enough to type!! YOU GO GIRL!!

Call me tonight!! Im going to sandbar - look at me all going out on a work night. Im such a rebel.

HaHa!! Real funny!! Yeah he hates this shit but I have nothing better to do since I don't have a job!!!! I will be home tonight for my daddies b'day!!! Sorry can' t go out!!! Well maybe after!!??

I honestly do not have one pic of me!! There are pics of me Zee & Tara on NJguido!! I will send it to you!! I probably should have borrowed a cane after my knee surgery!! I could have used it to beat off all the assholes bothering me!!

no pics = lies YOU HAVE SMALL BOOBIES

Originally posted by ou812

Check that NJguido picture thread I made last year, there is a pic of her and Mio Fabio together in one of them.

MY ADD will not allow me to search for something like tat. DAMN.

someone get me a pic of this chick.