Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here is the 411 on the next 3 Thursdays at Joeys

This Thursday the Shore Thing presents Club XS (Summer) and DEKO Sessions Saturdays (winter) resident DJ Richie Santana. For those that were there last time know he killed it. Ladies free til 12.

Then July 31st the first appearance to the Its a Shore Thing Party for DJ Boris. Ladies free til 12

Then August 7th, the big one. Amuka live performing the #1 Song of the Summer hands down, "Dont Appreciate Me". Ladies free til 11.

Resident DJ

Anthony Moussa

Joeys * 955 Allwood Road * Clifton, NJ

Originally posted by eddie3

serg.... did u check out MIXX last saturday???

yeh i did. but i have always been told if u really dont have anything good to say about the place dont say it at all. i do have to say my contacts there treated me great. and a couple of my bouncer acquaintances at casbah were doing the door so that was cool.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

yeh i did. but i have always been told if u really dont have anything good to say about the place dont say it at all. i do have to say my contacts there treated me great. and a couple of my bouncer acquaintances at casbah were doing the door so that was cool.

I think my new routine is gonna be mixx till 1aM than casbah(starts picking up @ this time)... i gotta get in touch with dj brian b so i can get on the list.... cuz i know the line at mixx is rediculous...

i got there at 4am opening night... and i was a little disappointed

Originally posted by asuave

Serge I'm in, get ready for the POUND CAKE!!!

HAHAHAHA Oh Man!! That was Great!!

I dont think your ready for tonight.

Yo if you want we can go up to my boys apt and pregame its like 2 miles from joeys.

Its Chef(Andrews) Apt, And Boner and Mario will be there too. Let me know if you want to.

Originally posted by binoys

HAHAHAHA Oh Man!! That was Great!!

I dont think your ready for tonight.

Yo if you want we can go up to my boys apt and pregame its like 2 miles from joeys.

Its Chef(Andrews) Apt, And Boner and Mario will be there too. Let me know if you want to.

hmmm... I live 0.8 miles away from joeys... I might meet ya'll there! :bounce:

its ok somegirl, she dont bother me... she's probbly busted:laugh:

OH... YOU'RE WRONG!!! VERY WRONG!!! Only one way to prove it... How about going to see for yourself!!

You gotta understand kermzy... Sarcasm is her expertise!! She means no harm, trust me!

its ok somegirl, she dont bother me... she's probbly busted:laugh:

Who told you?!?!?! Did they tell you I was fat too? Cause I'm not...it's just some left over baby fat, but I'll lose it...eventually...

:balls:

Originally posted by somegirl24

My post was actually a compliment to her! She ma bitch!! I love her!!!!!!!! Ask her..she'll tell you...I laugh at everything she says...she funnnnnnny...

She's quite the hottie as well..but very attached..tough luck..

Hey killer, you gonna make it out once in 2003??? Or did you retire for good??? :laugh: