Clubplanet Nightlife Community

watching a sick movie right now

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

:bday::clap::party::getdown: GUESS WHO'S COMING TO VISIT YOU ON SATURDAY? :D

The tooth fairy (bitch owes me money she never paid me for my fucking teeth, She took them though but left no money and Im still pissed)

The Hair fairy (this bitch owes me more than the tooth fairy. (My head was thick and full and if she's gonna take it I want my money.)

You. ummm OH BOY, u think it will be a drama free night I have a feeling the paparazzi John Holmes and 555-1212 (which is a clever name i think) will be in attendance!!!! I'll be sure not to point you out to anyone for your protection and so the angry mob that wants to bash you so bad doesnt flare up in the streets again.

protest2.jpg

Originally posted by kostaP

The tooth fairy (bitch owes me money she never paid me for my fucking teeth, She took them though but left no money and Im still pissed)

The Hair fairy (this bitch owes me more than the tooth fairy. (My head was thick and full and if she's gonna take it I want my money.)

You. ummm OH BOY, u think it will be a drama free night I have a feeling the paparazzi John Holmes and 555-1212 (which is a clever name i think) will be in attendance!!!! I'll be sure not to point you out to anyone for your protection and so the angry mob that wants to bash you so bad doesnt flare up in the streets again.

protest2.jpg

DUDE TALK TO NOOTSY LOL ASK HIM TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE PLASTIC SHOT GLASSES! LOL THIS JOHN HOLMES STALKS ME AT GEORGES BAR AND WATCHES EVERYTHING! THEN TELLS ME WHAT I DID ALL NIGHT! THIS KID IS WACKED! LOL I LOVE IT! AND HE'S A AFRAID OF ME!

DUDE TALK TO NOOTSY LOL ASK HIM TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE PLASTIC SHOT GLASSES! LOL THIS JOHN HOLMES STALKS ME AT GEORGES BAR AND WATCHES EVERYTHING! THEN TELLS ME WHAT I DID ALL NIGHT! THIS KID IS WACKED! LOL I LOVE IT! AND HE'S A AFRAID OF ME!

hi fatty

I wouldnt say he's afraid but I think its hillarious how he watches your every move. Kinda cute in a psyco stalker kinda way. Hey you think if some one was fucking with you he would step up to the plate and protect you so he can be the only one fucking with you??