Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do the herbs of this site sweat sexybabyd?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by smokesum

relax guys...she wont give any up to you

ok i checked out the link,and im not gonna say shes not hot,cause she is BUT,anyone who takes pics like that and posts them on cp wants gamless herbs to sweat her.and im not saying shes not a nice girl or a bad person cause i dont know her,but gameless herbs is what shes gonna get cause any man of substance knows thats trouble,just my opinion

Originally posted by sergeantchaoss

ok i checked out the link,and im not gonna say shes not hot,cause she is BUT,anyone who takes pics like that and posts them on cp wants gamless herbs to sweat her.and im not saying shes not a nice girl or a bad person cause i dont know her,but gameless herbs is what shes gonna get cause any man of substance knows thats trouble,just my opinion

im not sure if you were referring to sexybabydee as the person who is posting the pics on cp :confused: , but if you were, it wasnt her who posted the pics it was a few other members of this messageboard.

Originally posted by jjkitten

im not sure if you were referring to sexybabydee as the person who is posting the pics on cp :confused: , but if you were, it wasnt her who posted the pics it was a few other members of this messageboard.

then i am in error,but none the less,you have to agree gamless herbs gravitate to that shit,i run the advertising dept on sicktracks and night club city and i see herbs sweat chicks not even a 1/4 as hot as sexxybabyd on my boards,i actually read the post by atomicapples and he was reaching,seriously who would pay 300 for a lap dance for 300 in thailand i could own 15 chicks

Yeah school the kiddies Richie, I have been on this board for only a couple days now, and I cant belive how much of a pathetic atempt these kids make to this girl, I mean shes cute and very well may be a nice girl but come on people, sweating a girl like that will get you no where fast.

then i am in error,but none the less,you have to agree gamless herbs gravitate to that shit,i run the advertising dept on sicktracks and night club city and i see herbs sweat chicks not even a 1/4 as hot as sexxybabyd on my boards,i actually read the post by atomicapples and he was reaching,seriously who would pay 300 for a lap dance for 300 in thailand i could own 15 chicks

:laugh: :laugh:

so degrading to women but it was funny

Its not degrading to women in nayway, if a girl is going to make a website and put her half naked pictures on there what does she honestly expect. But all these kids on here look at this girl like she is a goddess, and are at her becking call.

Listen. I don't know SexxyBabyD at all?. Never met her, probably never will. I'm not sweating her... not tried to get any. The ONLY thing I know about her is that she really sweet on this board, has some funny and witty comments...she is very beautiful and very sexy. Also, the fact that she has he rown business web site (not this new one) is amazing for a girl this young. She has girls 7-10 years her senior working for her. Now she has a new business oppurtunity with this new web site and I wish her all the luck. It's her body and her face. She can do with them what she likes. Stop bugging on her and give this girl a break. She works 5x as hard as anyone here and she is succeeding where others are failing.

Evan

i wasnt serious,lol i was making a point as it may have been hard to see,but i know plenty of girls who financed their boobs,there was a lot of emphasis on doing the site for the purpose of boobs,heres my advice listen to the ones who are older and wiser,yes she is a hot chick and im sure shes nice and i like looking at hot naked chicks but she should use her brain instead of her body keep your clothes on get an education and and become the woman who is in control of herself and her surroundings,cause someday your gonna wisen up start a family or maybe get that high paying job and wiz bam here come these naked pix you took,just my 2 cents

Originally posted by y0usuck

Its not degrading to women in nayway, if a girl is going to make a website and put her half naked pictures on there what does she honestly expect. But all these kids on here look at this girl like she is a goddess, and are at her becking call.

i was referring to seargentchaoss response "seriously who would pay 300 for a lap dance for 300 in thailand i could own 15 chicks"

saying you could own 15 chicks for 300 bucks is pretty degrading and im sure he didnt mean it in that way and was just exaggerating but it came off pretty harsh but funny at the same time

i wasnt serious,lol i was making a point as it may have been hard to see,but i know plenty of girls who financed their boobs,there was a lot of emphasis on doing the site for the purpose of boobs,heres my advice listen to the ones who are older and wiser,yes she is a hot chick and im sure shes nice and i like looking at hot naked chicks but she should use her brain instead of her body keep your clothes on get an education and and become the woman who is in control of herself and her surroundings,cause someday your gonna wisen up start a family or maybe get that high paying job and wiz bam here come these naked pix you took,just my 2 cents

i never thought u were serious i knew u were exaggerating to make a point.

Originally posted by Evan

Listen. I don't know SexxyBabyD at all?. Never met her, probably never will. I'm not sweating her... not tried to get any. The ONLY thing I know about her is that she really sweet on this board, has some funny and witty comments...she is very beautiful and very sexy. Also, the fact that she has he rown business web site (not this new one) is amazing for a girl this young. She has girls 7-10 years her senior working for her. Now she has a new business oppurtunity with this new web site and I wish her all the luck. It's her body and her face. She can do with them what she likes. Stop bugging on her and give this girl a break. She works 5x as hard as anyone here and she is succeeding where others are failing.

Evan

no one said your sweating her,but if shes doing that well why cant she shell out 7 gs for boobs,shit if her site is gonna blow up ill invest 7 gs and buy shares of the site.im a buisness man

i was referring to seargentchaoss response "seriously who would pay 300 for a lap dance for 300 in thailand i could own 15 chicks"

saying you could own 15 chicks for 300 bucks is pretty degrading and im sure he didnt mean it in that way and was just exaggerating but it came off pretty harsh but funny at the same time

But you really can

Oh but see little do people know I have my associates degree in business and im finishing up school for that and getting a minor in communications

But you know what would everyone know they are to busy calling me stupid and other names without even knowing the whole story ;)

Like I have said numerous time

Those who talk don't know

And those who know don't talk

And seriously now a days WHO THE FUCK CARES!

Originally posted by ninadd

Why is everyone getting so excited - she's not naked!! she is covering herself in every pic. Alot of girls have sites with pics like this and it can be profitable. It really is not a big deal

Im not making a big deal at all, thats my point its not a big deal, someone on this site said it best " like you have never seen a 19 yeah old girl naked (half naked) before"

Originally posted by y0usuck

Im not making a big deal at all, thats my point its not a big deal, someone on this site said it best " like you have never seen a 19 yeah old girl naked (half naked) before"

I wasnt pin pointing anyone, I just meant in general all the attention :D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Oh but see little do people know I have my associates degree in business and im finishing up school for that and getting a minor in communications

But you know what would everyone know they are to busy calling me stupid and other names without even knowing the whole story ;)

Like I have said numerous time

Those who talk don't know

And those who know don't talk

And seriously now a days WHO THE FUCK CARES!

i hope you can see unlike everyone else i didnt call you stupid or any names i just gave my opinion and some sound advice,hey break a leg i hope you do well with your site,but if your gonna go through with it go all the way,use my idea find someone who will put up the money for your boobs,and work a deal where the first 7 gs you earn after the surgery is theirs and the a small percentage of profits there after gets kicked to them.thats way to do it trust me ive known people that have done it

I find it funny that some of you care so much about this girl that you sit here and conversate about her like this.. I mean if you love her or hate her thinks shes hot or not, WHO REALLY CARES?.. Seriously some of you need to get a life and a hobby and stop pondering over sexybabydee and her nudie website, as if yous have nothing better to do

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by girly

I find it funny that some of you care so much about this girl.. I mean if you love her or hate her thinks shes hot or not, WHO THE REALLY CARES?.. Seriously some of you need to get a life and a hobby and stop pondering over sexybabydee and her nudie website, as if yous have nothing better to do

:rolleyes:

i know your hot