Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shots fired at

the peeps in the building knew that the shooter was shot n killed... clarence askew was the shooter.. so why did they have to casue a huge traffic jam n shut down all the streets if the guy was still in the building.. did they think he would get up n run away with a bullet in his head.. wtf??

the way they were first stating on the news the didnt know if the other man besides the council was the shooter ....so they closed the area looking for him so I guess they wanted the area closed off and possible by the time all the info got around that the shooter was in the hospital he had to be identified first so I guess as a precausion?

still seems sketchy cuz the guy obviously never made it out of the building.. after he fired a shot and hits james davis 2 times a plain clothesed officer shot the shooter n took him out.. so where would the further precautions be needed.. it was a one minute stand off gunfight.. a few shots n 2 dead.. no one ran away or was gettin away.. i dun see why they closed off all the bridges n stuff if the shooter was laying dead in the council meeting room.. but im glad to hear that it is all over n done wit n everyone was identified.. now we can move forward n forget about this.. i only feel bad for james davis's family cuz daddy goes to work n doesnt make it home.. thats a sad day.. yanno.. a moment of silence for the man that passed would be nice.. my condolensces go out to his family..