Lets see... the obvious, so far

Oscar,

queen amidala

Jango fett

the spider droids, clone soldiers

r2 and c3po

Rolly

and what appears to be Ralph falcon (id say) in the bottom right corner

as for whoever yoda is. looks more like freddy kruger but it may be ivano.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Lady Amadilia (Nat. Portman)

Anakin Skywalker (Oscar G)

Obbi Wan (Roly)

Yoda (Ivano)

Count Dooku (Radamas) <---- bottom right hold light sabre

Jango Fett (the guy is wearing a mask, u tell me Spacious):tongue:

OK mrmatas you got it first. But who is inside the Jango Fett mask?

Here is a hint...he wears trucker hats and takes really good care of his hair and our customers.

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

I KNOW IKNOW

AM I ALLOWED IN THIS COMPETITION

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A BOTTLE FOR AFTER HOURS:tongue:

Hey Eddie Guerra if the promoter thing doesn't pan out, you can try being a DJ, change your name to Eddie G and play at Maze. You don't even have to design new flyers. How cool is that?

PS You can have a free bottle for after hours anyways.

LP

Originally posted by spacious

OK mrmatas you got it first. But who is inside the Jango Fett mask?

Here is a hint...he wears trucker hats and takes really good care of his hair and our customers.

:eek::eek::eek:

You can actually see the mullet coming through the mask! :D :D :D

Guys u need to give it( louis. p )props he makes millions of dollars and he still has time to play with us:laugh: :laugh: name one owner that comes to cp and surport clubplanet none!!!!! some of u guys talk shit and dont even know him. I saw louis on southbeach giving out flys and i came up to him and asked him what are u doing. Dont u have people doing that for u. He said someone has to do it i started lol:laugh: . that shows he loves the clubscene.

Originally posted by macfunk19

Guys u need to give it( louis. p )props he makes millions of dollars and he still has time to play with us:laugh: :laugh: name one owner that comes to cp and surport clubplanet none!!!!! some of u guys talk shit and dont even know him. I saw louis on southbeach giving out flys and i came up to him and asked him what are u doing. Dont u have people doing that for u. He said someone has to do it i started lol:laugh: . that shows he loves the clubscene.

I have giving credit where credit is due! :D

Of course we give props, at least I do...another thing is to have fun and talk shit...which is also good.

:funny:

Originally posted by sobeton

since your on hiatus from clubbing. Koky and I will be happy to handle your bottle for you.

hey hey..i didnt say i wasnt going...i was asking if he could just mail me the bottle...besides i have a bday that night at Space, that i prob. will attend...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

hey hey..i didnt say i wasnt going...i was asking if he could just mail me the bottle...besides i have a bday that night at Space, that i prob. will attend...

Jesse is back God help us.. :laugh:

How SAD!

First, Space is giving away a free bottle of booze and like only 5 people even gave a shit to try and win it (maybe a couple more - I'm not wasting time to count)

Second - LP gives away a FRENCH bottle of Vodka. There are SO MANY BETTER Vodka's out there that are NOT FRENCH. Does your French doorman blow you to use Grey Goose you TOOL? How un-American.

Third - Attention MATAS - If I won that bottle from that asshole LP - I'd walk around the block and grab 5 homeless people to be my guest just to give LP an extra FUCK YOU. DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS JESSE??? If you do this I'll buy you TWO bottles at any other club you choose! (Even Scarlett’s)

Originally posted by sobeton

since your on hiatus from clubbing. Koky and I will be happy to handle your bottle for you. :tongue::laugh:

Sorry sir.....I'm sure Jesse's keeping the bottle. It's called a free night. Who would pass that up? :rolleyes:

Have fun Matas.....:)