Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Import Auto Show In NJ

HAZE

$24!!!

Are they fukin kidding me?!

$24 to see mostly riced out cars with $20k in stereo, $10k in body, and a painted stock engine. No thanks.

There are usually a FEW nicely done cars, but they are usually lost in the background somewhere because they lack 19 lcd screens 20 ricer plastic trophies surrounded by 10 pounds of "cotton clouds."

Enjoy the show!

Originally posted by fkornre

i would go to check out those girls but other than that NO

Yeah it's not very often u get to see diseased anorexic wanna be asian models with botched boob jobs that respond to such lines as, "yo, bitch lemme see that nasty box of yours" or "bitch wipe those ass prints off my new jdm carbon fiber hood"

The girls are hot, the cars are not. :blank:

Originally posted by teklord310

Yeah it's not very often u get to see diseased anorexic wanna be asian models with botched boob jobs that respond to such lines as, "yo, bitch lemme see that nasty box of yours" or "bitch wipe those ass prints off my new jdm carbon fiber hood"

The girls are hot, the cars are not. :blank:

dude, i can see these f'in cars anywhere, i dont need to spend money on it, nor for the girls, but that would be the focus of my attention, and not just the show girls, alot of hotties come out to see the imports