Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ToNiTe

Originally posted by mikeynine999

ewwwwwwww chinese food byyourself awwwwwwww poor baby lol:D chinese food i hate that shit

How can you not like chinese food....it comes with a fortune cookie too :) yeah by myself, what a wednesday night unless i find something to do

Originally posted by adriennektu

How can you not like chinese food....it comes with a fortune cookie too :) yeah by myself, what a wednesday night

i just dont like chinese food i mean ill eat it but not all the time maybe once evry 3 months and as for the fortune cookie yeah i love em but its not worth me buying chinese food for it

i just dont like chinese food i mean ill eat it but not all the time maybe once evry 3 months and as for the fortune cookie yeah i love em but its not worth me buying chinese food for it

you are no fun.....and as for me i dont eat it everyday but it's fun once in awhile....god i need to get out tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are no fun.....and as for me i dont eat it everyday but it's fun once in awhile....god i need to get out tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im no fun lol im fun im a whole lot of fun i like more of the asian style shit where u get a variety of diff asian foods

im no fun lol im fun im a whole lot of fun i like more of the asian style shit where u get a variety of diff asian foods

I think this hilarious how we are discussing food and still can't figure out anything to do tonite....where do u live

i got it i know what im doing and that is

nuttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhing

you got to talk to me online for a good 2 hours tonite, so that was something. thanks for the conversation and entertainment...LOL :)

Djais is for the weekend....sat or sunday but i know it's good on wed too but i wouldnt drive down the shore tonite

actually, its a totally different atmosphere on weds. we play all house music. its not packed like sats or sundays, but it more of a lounge feel and everybody just relaxes and drinks. its def a good spot if you dont want to get banged in the head with hard shit or all commercial stuff you here on the radio. you should def check it out and just here some good house music.:D

See ya there

Matt Reid

Originally posted by djmattreid

actually, its a totally different atmosphere on weds. we play all house music. its not packed like sats or sundays, but it more of a lounge feel and everybody just relaxes and drinks. its def a good spot if you dont want to get banged in the head with hard shit or all commercial stuff you here on the radio. you should def check it out and just here some good house music.:D

See ya there

Matt Reid

thanks maybe i will come down next wed. :)