Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Space Hold Out Thread!

djdekan

SO I was There last Friday to See a Dj Known as Chris Liebing and ohh yes Maurro Picotto. AND I am now totally fucked, it felt like the old space, it sounded fucking incredible, the dj's were having the time of there life, etc........

And Now

I wont Go back till I know That will happen again......

Let The Hold out Begin.

Pete

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djdekan

SO I was There last Friday to See a Dj Known as Chris Liebing and ohh yes Maurro Picotto. AND I am now totally fucked, it felt like the old space, it sounded fucking incredible, the dj's were having the time of there life, etc........

And Now

Let The Hold out Begin.

Pete

it was definitely a good night on all accounts. imagine if you had not changed your mind. ;)

things are changing.....

Space has had a very good vibe the last few weeks.....

no this is not a paid advertizement! lol

it's true. A few people have said it, space is getting that vibe again.....

Roland played some old skool tracks on the patio and people where loving it!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Edgar V at Crobar !? .............geeeeez , i love edgar V and haven't ever been to crobar .........here's my chance i guess :idea:....

As for Space34 ...........im definetly a regular and remain one from now until the future .....even though im contemplating on taking a 3-4 weeks of from the nightlife scene . semi-retirement break .

can you say waaa! (and no i don't mean the CP user!)

Seriously Pete, you work at crobar now, try to change things there, instead of worrying about Space. I tell ya, if you manage to bring your DJs in to crobar, I'll be the first one there to congratulate you. They've got Edgar, so why not others along that line too?

Originally posted by pod

can you say waaa! (and no i don't mean the CP user!)

Seriously Pete, you work at crobar now, try to change things there, instead of worrying about Space. I tell ya, if you manage to bring your DJs in to crobar, I'll be the first one there to congratulate you. They've got Edgar, so why not others along that line too?

why must you be all up in Pete's kool Aid without even knowing the flavor? if he works at crobar, and enjoys going to space as well that his business.

Originally posted by djdekan

And Now

Let The Hold out Begin.

Pete

and with this post Space 34 has now decided to close its doors.