Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classic Bus Line....

It was last Sunday at Surf Club...of course we were there around 10am...after our weekly meal at Sunnie Hunny...

Anyway...we are playing in the water...flexing on the beach...watching the girls get hot together...when all of a sudden we see 4 guys in their mid 30's, untanned, large gyno, un-muscular and of course ugly pull up right behind our area...

Of course they are watching us hit bumps, play with the girls and staring at Bigtimes...well shaven physique...all while stuffing their face with those bootleg WAWA style Hot Sandwiches..This is completely unacceptable.....

The story gets better when Bus begins...shaking his blankets full of sand all over them....they get upset and start syaing "Hey Buddy...Buddy you are getting sand all over me..." Bus turns around hits a huge double Bicep pose and says..."WHAT DID YOU SAY CHEESE"....

Mr. Bus...that was a Very Iron move....those 4 Slobs were speechless....

Bigtime..."Did somebody say Bumps"......

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in such a "sand" hole... Tigger really dug me a deep one...

The team exploding into laughter....

I just saw the gallon of melted cheddar cheese atop his fries and lost my shit...

Cheese was such a choice name....

Even better was dropping a hershey kiss on my towel, when the one hump asked the other for a "drag" of his cigarrette... and actually got one...

This is exacly what i am talking about....The good times never stop at the beach sunday.......This is by far my favorite day.......What is better than supplements, iron bro's and sisters and the beach? oh and thick oil to make yourself gleam.

Originally posted by stephanie74

gaze all u want...look what happened with Rod...maybe it could happen to you?? lolol

when are we going to go out on the town and look for some high quality ass for the davester!!!

Bus I love the renting scenerio...too funny...

that is why you are the best steph......team playa all the way.....2 weeks steph....the inteviewing process begins!!!!......unless your sister is available???? or you have some supermodel cousins I havent seen???........just think how fun xmas would be!!!!!

Dave I could only wish that 1 of my sisters were single!!!! You would be perfect!!!

I am always a team player...lots of fun and a bag of tostitoes..the lime ones of course..god i love them...oops back to my post

I am so looking forward to sundays at Surf with you and I can only imagine about Xmas time....ooh!!! cakes and pies cakes and pies....

The interviewing process is going to be challenging....nothing but the best for my number 1 hottie ya her

lime flavored tostitos are the bomb!!!

right after new years i had something very upseting happen.. so i dorwn my sorrows in tostitos and salsa... needless to say the next day my lips were all chapped from the salt! hahah!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I am so fucking hot right now...

I just dipped my balls in a cold glass of crystal light...

rasberry flavored tea... mmmmmmmmm........

I had the lemonade crytal light today...you should try that if you havent already.....yummy....

I had to ask Tigger to flush it...

Its like liquid herion.. without the tooth loss....

I used to keep a gallon container in my fridge...

I would burn through it in two nights at the house...

You cannot stop drinking it.. I would be in a coma, hunched over and cramped up on the couch from bloating...