Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello from NYC

ecpolo521

Whats up everyone? :D Well, I'm back home in good ol' NYC. My five year tenure in Miami is over. I must say that I've have met some good people over the years and had some of the best nights of my life there. I will definitely miss being a local at Space34 & Maze. But there is no doubt I'll be visiting every so often and of course for the WMC. It was nice meeting some people on this board...mursa, mjm420, happyface, koky, candyroll, brwneydtrouble, mrmattas, sobeton, beatfriek, pod, fliptonia, themrs, rcrespo, eddyguerra, klubveteran, biznation...your all a bunch of cool cats :aright: Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet everyone. And to my boy and partner in crime, acmatos, you will be missed. I also want to thanx Eddy and Biz for always hooking me up. Cause of you guys, you've made my Miami nightlife great. And to Djs Oscar G, Ralph Falcon, Roland & Edgar V., thanx for throwing down those nasty beats which allowed me to dance my ass off all night. :bootysha: You guys are the reason I went out every weekend to Space & Maze.

See you later CP Miami. Keep on partying and much success and happiness to everyone. Peace, -Enrique

P.S. You'll continue to see me post here because the CP New York sucks. CP Miami :rock:

Originally posted by ecpolo521

Whats up everyone? :D Well, I'm back home in good ol' NYC. My five year tenure in Miami is over. I must say that I've have met some good people over the years and had some of the best nights of my life there. I will definitely miss being a local at Space34 & Maze. But there is no doubt I'll be visiting every so often and of course for the WMC. It was nice meeting some people on this board...mursa, mjm420, happyface, koky, candyroll, brwneydtrouble, mrmattas, sobeton, beatfriek, pod, fliptonia, themrs, rcrespo, eddyguerra, klubveteran, biznation...your all a bunch of cool cats :aright: Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet everyone. And to my boy and partner in crime, acmatos, you will be missed. I also want to thanx Eddy and Biz for always hooking me up. Cause of you guys, you've made my Miami nightlife great. And to Djs Oscar G, Ralph Falcon, Roland & Edgar V., thanx for throwing down those nasty beats which allowed me to dance my ass off all night. :bootysha: You guys are the reason I went out every weekend to Space & Maze.

See you later CP Miami. Keep on partying and much success and happiness to everyone. Peace, -Enrique

P.S. You'll continue to see me post here because the CP New York sucks. CP Miami :rock:

I give you 2 months max, and your back in MIA ! .. :D

take care, be safe .........:cool:

Never met ya, but I wish you nuthin but the best!:D

WASSAAAP!!!!

YO ENRIQUE IT WAS BLAST HANGING WITH YA..

TO BAD YOU HAD TO HEAD BACK. HOPEFULLY YOU'LL BE BACK TO PARTY SOME MORE.....

C/P MIAMI WILL ALWAYS WELCOME YOU MY FRIEND...

ALSO GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE IT HOME SAFE..

ANYWAYS HIT UP ON AIM WHENEVER YOUR ONLINE...

& ONE MORE TIME FOR OLD TIME SAKES...

:bong:

IF I EVER HEAD OUT THAT WAY I'LL LET YOU KNOW SO WE CAN PARTY N/Y STYLE...

L8R...

Most definitely:D Plus if ever come up we can smoke some hydro:bong: :smoke:

Drugs are bad ! .............don't let me catch you in a few months time ( when i finally enter the DEA miami field division ) . :eek: