Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: eddie

i was @ mixx last night for dinner. the place is really nice & the food was excellent. it reminded me of vegas restaurants. the server said they turn it into a club every weekend. i will be there aug 9th. i really want to check it out.

Originally posted by johnholmes

pick up any youngins you fucking scumbag

hey, i'm joe not paul. you got the people mixed up. go ask billy & brian. i'm a totaly different person. but thanks for caring how my sex life is?

Originally posted by baldbull

hey, i'm joe not paul. you got the people mixed up. go ask billy & brian. i'm a totaly different person. but thanks for caring how my sex life is?

well if thats true i apologize...... people were on here saying you are that guy from cherry

Originally posted by baldbull

i was @ mixx last night for dinner. the place is really nice & the food was excellent. it reminded me of vegas restaurants. the server said they turn it into a club every weekend. i will be there aug 9th. i really want to check it out.

baldbull........... if ur a real clubhead... the place will get boring after like 45 mins. there is no subwoofers.... and they play salsa... and the dance music that they play couldnt even get categorized as anything......i even heard eminem's 8 mile track in there.... its definitely a phat place to CHILL or take a girl... but take it from me... u'll probly get bored..... What I'm a start doing is going to the MIxx early then leaving at 1am, then heading to the Taj to go to the Casbah... cuz thats the time the casbah starts getting good.... its definitely a nice place... but the dancefloor is TOO OPEN and it makes the place seem empty... overtime it will eventually be SICK.. (i hope)... and I really hope the music format changes DRASTICALLY (i thought that the music was gonna be underground... then I found out the dj was from KATMANDU in trenton) and i dont know how many changes they can make if its a restaraunt by day.... but yea.... if your gonna spend the entire night there I think that its gonna SUCK.. I have no problem going there on a Friday... but if ur gonna be there Aug 9th, let me know... I can most likely get u hooked up at MIXX, because I hear the line gets really really bad. ... O yea the mixx has $1000 VIP rooms(DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT)...so PM me b4 u go... get u hookd up @ MIXX & CASBAH (caz is MUCH BETTER)

i see ur signature is " i was in the scene before there was one" so I dont think ur gonna like MIXX at all