Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Friday Friday!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mikehaddad

FUCKING EXCELLENT now that you have replied to my post. Whats up with you butter-C? :)

:mad: I hate when you call me that!!! At least you used the abbreviation! :tongue:

I'm goooooooooooooood! Going to see Danny Howells tomorrow.

when are you guys spinning at Code again? Please don't say tonight because I won't be here :( and are you guys still at B&M's on Saturdays?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:mad: I hate when you call me that!!! At least you used the abbreviation! :tongue:

I'm goooooooooooooood! Going to see Danny Howells tomorrow.

when are you guys spinning at Code again? Please don't say tonight because I won't be here :( and are you guys still at B&M's on Saturdays?

DANNY! WHERE?????!???!?!?!?

Spinning at Code next Friday and the last Friday of the Month. Both are Foam Party's!!!!!!

Every Saturday at BENnHO's. We are working on getting a new soundsystem so we can start throwing Tech-House parties properly starting early.

We are also working on getting Tom Stephan "Superchumbo" for our next Evolve Party @ Home. Not sure what the status is yet. :)

Whats new with you?

Spinning at Code next Friday and the last Friday of the Month. Both are Foam Party's!!!!!!

Every Saturday at BENnHO's. We are working on getting a new soundsystem so we can start throwing Tech-House parties properly starting early.

We are also working on getting Tom Stephan "Superchumbo" for our next Evolve Party @ Home. Not sure what the status is yet. :)

Whats new with you?

ooo....superchumbo..i will not miss that at all.

Whats new with you?

SUPERCHUMBO?!?!? OH YOU RAWK! I love him! :love2: Keep me updated please :)

Howells is at Arc tomorrow night. Its his cd release party. I'm going to see Gaaf at Centro-fly first then heading over to Arc. Its gonna be a crazy night :)

SUPERCHUMBO?!?!? OH YOU RAWK! I love him! :love2: Keep me updated please :)

Howells is at Arc tomorrow night. Its his cd release party. I'm going to see Gaaf at Centro-fly first then heading over to Arc. Its gonna be a crazy night :)

Tell Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf Haddad says he sux!!! :laugh:

I will keep your asses posted! Hopefully that shit comes through.

Have fun in NY :)............thought I was gonna see you at Velvet on Sat. night - guess you changed your mind.