Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who wants to make a bet?

Originally posted by danfury

hahaha The best was when we were at Metro one night, and "I turn to you" comes on. I hear a pause in the muzik and Armenio yells "Tsettoosssssssssssssss" on the top of his lungs. :laugh:

Vintage Armenio right there.

Wasn't it Damnit Janet?

Originally posted by jarmenio

Wasn't it Damnit Janet?

On New Year's Eve it was. "Did he see me, did he see me???" No Joe, he's standing half a foot away from you and you just screamed Tsettos at the top of your lungs, but no, he doesn't see you.

hahaha The best was when we were at Metro one night, and "I turn to you" comes on. I hear a pause in the muzik and Armenio yells "Tsettoosssssssssssssss" on the top of his lungs. :laugh:

Vintage Armenio right there.

In the middle of the FASHION SHOW in SOUTH BEACH has to take the cake for "best TSETTOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS moment 2003"!

Um.. I would bet the ranch Kermzy!!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

In the middle of the FASHION SHOW in SOUTH BEACH has to take the cake for "best TSETTOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS moment 2003"!

Um.. I would bet the ranch Kermzy!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

As he's yelling it, I could imagine all the writers, models, purchasers, and designers are talking amongst each other... "Is this the new Tsettos Fall Fashion Lineup?"

:laugh: :laugh:

As he's yelling it, I could imagine all the writers, models, purchasers, and designers are talking amongst each other... "Is this the new Tsettos Fall Fashion Lineup?"

You guys are all blowing up my spot :laugh:

jar, while at sandbar tonight in honor of you, ehhh you know what i'm sure you'll read about it monday on here how some drunk idiot was running around jersey city screaming

tsetttttttoooooooooooooooooooooossssssss

when denny isnt even there

Originally posted by jarmenio

Good I hope you choke on it.

Yo man,

You prob wont believe this but when I read that thread I didn’t really read that it was your name when she said “Mr. Arminieo†I just read it quickly and I thought she was talking about some like E announcer that was going to say "Tsetttttttttttttttooooooooooossssssssssssss!". Not that it really makes any difference because I still was implying that denny makes me sick, which the music he plays does.., and I know he’s your friend so you would have prob been pissed anyway about that but I really didn’t know she was talking about you till i re- read it. I wanted to clarify it is not you that makes me sick.

Originally posted by notallthere666

Yo man,

You prob wont believe this but when I read that thread I didn’t really read that it was your name when she said “Mr. Arminieo†I just read it quickly and I thought she was talking about some like E announcer that was going to say "Tsetttttttttttttttooooooooooossssssssssssss!". Not that it really makes any difference because I still was implying that denny makes me sick, which the music he plays does.., and I know he’s your friend so you would have prob been pissed anyway about that but I really didn’t know she was talking about you till i re- read it. I wanted to clarify it is not you that makes me sick.

FAWQ!!!!!!!!!!! :jerkoff: