Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why didn't he call

funeralhome

ok.. Usually I don't care if a guy doesn't call. I've gotten over the omg what is he doing/does he like me/should i call him bullshit. But when we make DEFINITE PLANS and he DOESN'T call, I would like a fucking explanation so I'm not sitting around like a dork waiting for ass I can get somewhere else. WHY DON'T you guys call??? Make up some excuse, it's better than me buying a new outfit for nothing. *cry*

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

ok.. Usually I don't care if a guy doesn't call. I've gotten over the omg what is he doing/does he like me/should i call him bullshit. But when we make DEFINITE PLANS and he DOESN'T call, I would like a fucking explanation so I'm not sitting around like a dork waiting for ass I can get somewhere else. WHY DON'T you guys call??? Make up some excuse, it's better than me buying a new outfit for nothing. *cry*

sorry Ill call back next time

There will be no next time.

thats the best policy

fuck it

think of it as being lucky instead of

a person rejecting u......

would u really want to get to know a prick!!!!!!!!

at least u got it up front instead of 2 years later

after uve invested ur hard time into a relationship!!!!!

Guest gabo

if its for some ass I always call

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

thats the best policy

fuck it

think of it as being lucky instead of

a person rejecting u......

would u really want to get to know a prick!!!!!!!!

at least u got it up front instead of 2 years later

after uve invested ur hard time into a relationship!!!!!

yea i hear you, i've done the 2 year relationship shit and THAT really hurts when things go wrong... or when he doesnt call...or when you go to tunnel and he fucks your friend. *sigh*

Originally posted by gmccookny

THis is one thing i learned with girls.

It's one thing not to call back, but when you make plans, and don't call them, you be on their HIT LIST :laugh::nono:

HAHAHA.. bro, you don't even know. AND I WILL see him again, believe me. But I still want to cry, he's just so fucking hot. :(

Guest gabo

HAHAHA.. bro, you don't even know. AND I WILL see him again, believe me. But I still want to cry, he's just so fucking hot. :(

isnt that always the way... i will meet a really hot girl and never hear from her. it's always the ugly ones that call you nonstop.

hes not interested... and dont think so much, most men are assholes... thats it. the sooner you realise and or accept that your life will be so much easier...

he didnt call because he is an asshole.

feel luck you found out quickly and not after you started to care or whatever.

A guy who doesnt call is just a self centered prick, Its one thing to change your mind (but still pretty bad in my book) but to have a girl not make plans because she thinks she'll be with you, and not show and ruin her whole night just because you are too lazy to pick up the damn phone?.... how the fuck could you do that to anyone?

Originally posted by dgmodel

hes not interested... and dont think so much, most men are assholes... thats it. the sooner you realise and or accept that your life will be so much easier...

Funny thing is that I KNOW that, but it still hurts, ya know?

RICK: ;) Thank you baby.