Clubplanet Nightlife Community

smokers

how does smokin affect your workouts, and if you quit how did you quit, the battle never ends for me. i think its cuz my gf always smokes around me and all my friends smoke as well which makes in kinda hard. i guess the smokin ban in nyc is a good thing for guys like me.

werd. its only been like 3 years so it reallly shouldnt be that hard for me. damn peer pressure! no really though i know its my fault, and ironically ive done three projects on the dangers of smokin in school. cigarettes are really the worst drug, i quit everything else ez but cant stop smoking.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

how does smokin affect your workouts, and if you quit how did you quit, the battle never ends for me. i think its cuz my gf always smokes around me and all my friends smoke as well which makes in kinda hard. i guess the smokin ban in nyc is a good thing for guys like me.

i got the same problem man, i've been lifting pretty seriously for awhile but i havent given up smoking yet... im usually only a couple ciggarettes a day but its still a pain.

its usually not a problem unless i smoke right before i lift, in which case i just cant get in the mood to work out.

gotta quit...

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

i got the same problem man, i've been lifting pretty seriously for awhile but i havent given up smoking yet... im usually only a couple ciggarettes a day but its still a pain.

its usually not a problem unless i smoke right before i lift, in which case i just cant get in the mood to work out.

gotta quit...

It is always a problem. Even if you can make it through the workout - your body's ability to heal it self is greatly deminished - therefore, your workouts are worthless.

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

It is always a problem. Even if you can make it through the workout - your body's ability to heal it self is greatly deminished - therefore, your workouts are worthless.

Nautica

although i hadnt heard that before, i do believe it... do you a link to any more information on the subject?

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Nautica

Indeed.