Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EV @ Crobar Reviews

Candy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual, the man tore it up :D Considering he left his CD's and his newest bag of goodies at home, he was on point the entire night.. Was great to see the CP tranceheads out there.. koky, happyface, themrs, fliptoniaa, cheeketika.. and the others who showed up later in the eveing.. pod, brwneyedtrouble, meng.. Very nice club, but I was not impressed by the sound out on the dancefloor.. I don't know if my hearing was bad or something but it sounded awful in comparsion to the area near the booth :confused: All in all, it's definitely somewhere I can get used to being at.. :D

Originally posted by echoesofdusk

As usual, the man tore it up :D Considering he left his CD's and his newest bag of goodies at home, he was on point the entire night.. Was great to see the CP tranceheads out there.. koky, happyface, themrs, fliptoniaa, cheeketika.. and the others who showed up later in the eveing.. pod, brwneyedtrouble, meng.. Very nice club, but I was not impressed by the sound out on the dancefloor.. I don't know if my hearing was bad or something but it sounded awful in comparsion to the area near the booth :confused: All in all, it's definitely somewhere I can get used to being at.. :D

I hate the sound system in crobar

Awesome night out.Edgar tore the place up once again.From start to finish hard pounding tracks one after another just fucking amazing.IMO one of the best sets i've herd spin @ Crobar.Had the crowd going nuts out of their minds till 5 in da mounnin.Stayed till 4:30 for the reason my buddy drove and was btiching that he wanted to leave.Other than that is was awesome.

It was great hanging with usual suspects Cheekee,Themrs,Flip,Edagr,Koky,Tony(dude you were infucking la-la land),Leon,Meng and trble showed up later, and it was good seeing Biz in the house.Till next time PEACE!! :cool:

and it was great meeting echosofdusk.

Originally posted by happyface

Awesome night out.Edgar tore the place up once again.From start to finish hard pounding tracks one after another just fucking amazing.IMO one of the best sets i've herd spin @ Crobar.Had the crowd going nuts out of their minds till 5 in da mounnin.Stayed till 4:30 for the reason my buddy drove and was btiching that he wanted to leave.Other than that is was awesome.

It was great hanging with usual suspects Cheekee,Themrs,Flip,Edagr,Koky,Tony(dude you were infucking la-la land),Leon,Meng and trble showed up later, and it was good seeing Biz in the house.Till next time PEACE!! :cool:

and it was great meeting echosofdusk.

Looks like it was a bangin night ..................next time the CP crew heads out to see EV at crobar again , I'll definelty make my presence felt . Especially since I never have been to Crobar .:)

hmmmmmmmmmm where to start ? walked in & went straight to the booth to hang with the man.. he started out with dirty sticky floors:D great tack !! After that he just started pounding away & didnt give anyone a chance to stop dancing not even 4 a minute .. had the crowd at crobar JUMPIN :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: never seen that place packed till the end like it was... it was a great night :aright: awsome time hangin with the edgar crew.. happyface , flip , themrs,vince,echoesofdusk,sobeton,matt, leon, maria & edgar himself :aright: i wasnt even in the mood to go out & you guys made it worth me coming out..thanx !! & even some househeads showed up & gave credit where credit is due ... beatfriek, POD was having a great time werkin the lights for the last half hr :laugh: biznation was in da hizzouse as well supporting edgar ..also kool hangin outside with everyone and having pics taken by POD with everyone.. POD will be on here later to post em :shake: :shake: well , im outty ... see some of you tonight :D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

Oh like you will.

So where are those pics mister??? Youre slackin.

well i am glad to hear that my friends got rocked by the man...

i knew you would. and was pretty upset cuz I LOVE EDGRA V @ Crobar! It is always a good vibe. I asked him to go easy but I guess he doesn't take requests! ;) But he knows only family and roller coasters can tear me away from a nite with my fav DJ!

somebody please tell me when EV will be there again????

Originally posted by tranzwhore

well i am glad to hear that my friends got rocked by the man...

i knew you would. and was pretty upset cuz I LOVE EDGRA V @ Crobar! It is always a good vibe. I asked him to go easy but I guess he doesn't take requests! ;) But he knows only family and roller coasters can tear me away from a nite with my fav DJ!

somebody please tell me when EV will be there again????

nothing for you missy !!:mad: :mad: you shoulda gone !! :tongue:

Originally posted by koky

nothing for you missy !!:mad: :mad: you shoulda gone !! :tongue:

believe you me, koky.........we really really wanted to go....

but we were out of town at a family reunion.... i am beating myself up for not being able to go..............when is he there again? i must know!!!!!!!!!!!! glad you had fun though!!!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

believe you me, koky.........we really really wanted to go....

but we were out of town at a family reunion.... i am beating myself up for not being able to go..............when is he there again? i must know!!!!!!!!!!!! glad you had fun though!!!

thanx :aright: :aright: you 2 mofo's absence was noticed :( ... i dunno when he will be there again.. but whenever it is ill be there ... & so will u 2 mofo's:D edgar TORE SHIT UP !! & ON TOP OF THAT HE HAD 4GOTTEN HIS CD'S

:eek: