Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EV @ Crobar Reviews

Candy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On behalf of EV, I would like to thank everyone who came out to show their support and you all know who you are! It was great seeing all of you again! It amazes me to know that even though my hunny was sick, he still managed to tear up the place!

And for those inquiring minds, Edgar will be at Crobar again August 22nd! So mark your calendars and get ready!!!!!:D

Originally posted by meng

I think I'll be able to pass by on the 22nd. I like hearing Edgar at Crobar.

Awesome, and I'm glad you remembered Meng! You looked a lil bit tore up when I saw ya, but its all good. I like to see everyone having a great time! Hey btw, where are all those pics POD took of us??? Inquiring minds would love to know.:D;)

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Awesome, and I'm glad you remembered Meng! You looked a lil bit tore up when I saw ya, but its all good. I like to see everyone having a great time! Hey btw, where are all those pics POD took of us??? Inquiring minds would love to know.:D;)

pictures?!.....what pictures?!....:D

Originally posted by meng

pictures?!.....what pictures?!....:D

He took pictures inside Crobar and outside while we were waiting for EV's car...damn you were really banged up! Good for you!!!!! Do you remember making out witht hat chik outside Crobar????

Ok ok I'm kidding about the last part...just wanted to see your reaction!

LMMFAO!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

He took pictures inside Crobar and outside while we were waiting for EV's car...damn you were really banged up! Good for you!!!!! Do you remember making out witht hat chik outside Crobar????

:laugh: :laugh:

damn you had me there for a second! :drunk:

wierdest part of the night !!!! me , meng , jacky & pod trying to get off the beach & listening & singing to duran duran songs out loud in the car :laugh: kinda scarey :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

tracklist = hungry like the wolf

rio

save a prayer

is there something i should know :D :D

but the scariest part was that WE ALL still nremembered the lyrics word for word :laugh:

Originally posted by koky

wierdest part of the night !!!! me , meng , jacky & pod trying to get off the beach & listening & singing to duran duran songs out loud in the car :laugh: kinda scarey :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

rio

save a prayer

but the scariest part was that WE ALL still nremembered the lyrics word for word :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

rio

save a prayer

There's nothing scary about that! DURAN DURAN IS THE SHIT!

gee I wonder who got us all singing Duran Duran.....hehe...and yes I definitely know all the lyrics!

rio

save a prayer

LMMFAO!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: